starting Linux Live scripts <hxxp://xxx.linux-live.org/>
* mounting /proc and /sys filesystems
* creating /dev entries for block devices
* starting loop device support
* starting cdrom filesystem support
* starting squashfs support
* starting aufs support
* starting vfat support
* starting ntfs support
* setup directory for changes
* setup union directory (using aufs)
* looking for data directory
* starting USB support...
Fatal error occured - LiveData not found. Searching for BT directory.
You are maybe using an unsupported boot device (eg. SCSI or PCMCIA CD-ROM)
Try to copy the directory BT from CD/USB to your IDEA/SATA harddisk, for example to /mnt/sda1/ in Linux or C:\ in Windows. Then boot again.