Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I've a 90mb wordlist if anybody can host it???

Just burned his ISO

shamanvirtuel, do you mind sharing your source of these "planetary" wordlists?

Somewhere in the "Ex" human right country

the source for those wordlists is the great efforts that a whitehater friend of mine have done, he collects many many list and shared them to me......since ive merged and redesign the lists for wpa analysis
    this near 4 1/2 GB DVD is not available for download because he don't want it...........he asked me to not redistribute SO SORRY
    Watch your back, your packetz will belong to me soon... xD

BackTrack :
    Giving Machine Guns to Monkeys since 2006

Developer

I feel like spoonfeeding today. Here is a 2 gig list and a 245 meg list

http://www.theargon.com/achilles/wor...theargonlists/

Courtesy of -=xploitz=-

Awesome, the 2GB list is 83MB compressed while the 245MB is 23MB compressed. So the 90MB list we're talking about should compress to about 3-8MB.

Just burned his ISO

Default gettin' all legal up in here

Quote Originally Posted by -=Xploitz=- View Post
    Be very careful what you do. I'm not 100% sure...but I believe even just "cracking" (guessing the Passphrase, correctly or not) is illegal without prior expressed written or verbal consent from the AP's owner. I need further confirmation to verify this...so you may be treading on very thin ice here EnculeurDePoules. I really don't like banning people.
    Most relevant federal statutes refer specifically to this type of activity as it involves government systems. However the one that relates to this particular application is the Computer Security Act of 1992. It states that accessing any "program" or "data" on a "computer" without the express authorization of the owner/administrator is a crime. So put on your lawyer hat and ask yourself the following:

-"Is a wireless AP a computer?" Technically, yes.
    -"Is the interface you accessed by guessing the passphrase a program?" Again, yes.
    -"Were you expressly authorized to access it?" Apparently, no.

If you feel like this is too "interpretive" then also be aware that almost all states have their own cyber crime laws and statutes which usually address the subject in much more specific terms like "The unauthorized circumvention of any security or access controls on a computer network or system including, but not limited to, passwords, tokens, keys, or biometrics, shall be considered a crime..."

Personally, judging by the supporting cases out there you could be prosecuted under the Computer Security Act of 1992 if someone decided to press charges. Depending on where you live, you could get double spanked by any exisiting state laws.

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Quote Originally Posted by Shippie View Post

-"Is a wireless AP a computer?" Technically, yes.
    -"Is the interface you accessed by guessing the passphrase a program?" Again, yes.
    -"Were you expressly authorized to access it?" Apparently, no.
    I cannot tell you the number of times I've been told by people that an AP is not a computer. Mostly from tards that apparently do not know the most basic definition of a computer.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

Developer

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    I cannot tell you the number of times I've been told by people that an AP is not a computer. Mostly from tards that apparently do not know the most basic definition of a computer.
    computer- to compute

ie. the Abacuss- the first computer ever invented by the chinese

Quote Originally Posted by purehate View Post
    computer- to compute

ie. the Abacuss- the first computer ever invented by the chinese
    And heres the Worlds first ever computer...beats the Chinese!
    Made from the Greeks.

The first computer was actually called The Antikythera Mechanism. It is believed to be an ancient mechanical calculator (also described as a"mechanical computer") designed to calculate astronomical positions.

heres a pic..

In 1901, divers recovered a shoebox-size, gear-filled box from a 2,000-year-old shipwreck on the floor of the Mediterranean Sea. Ever since, the enigmatic box—known as the Antikythera Mechanism—has spawned its share of bizarre theories. "Some people thought it came from outer space," scoffs Athens University physicist Yanis Bitsakis. "And since the mechanism has Greek writing on it, the other ridiculous story is that Greeks themselves came from outer space and brought the mechanism with them." More sober minds suggested the box was a clock or a navigational device, but even those interpretations rested on skimpy evidence.
    Now an international team of researchers claim they have found the answer. Three-dimensional scans of the machine's innards, taken last year by an eight-ton "microfocus" X-ray machine built around the mystery object, revealed ancient inscriptions and complicated gear trains that gave away the machine's purpose. "It's an all-in-one astronomical device," says Bitsakis, who spends up to 15 hours daily deciphering the inscribed text. "In a single machine, the designer tried to put all the knowledge he had about astronomical phenomena."
    The 30-odd bronze gears and 2,000 inscribed Greek characters in the Antikythera Mechanism helped ancient Greek scientists track the cycles of the solar system and calculate the motions of the sun, the moon, and the planets. According to Cardiff University astrophysicist Michael Edmunds, the box technically qualifies as a computer. "To build one of these is not trivial," he says. "It shows how technically advanced the Greeks were."

ANd heres a link for further reading on it...
    [CENTER][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=blue][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]--=[/COLOR][/FONT]Xploitz[FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]=--[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=Black][SIZE=6][B] ®[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=4][B]Remote-Exploit.orgs Master Tutorialist.[/B][/SIZE][SIZE=6][B]™
    [/B][/SIZE]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=9063"][B]VIDEO: Volume #1 "E-Z No Client WEP Cracking Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=7872"][B]VIDEO: Volume #2 "E-Z No Client Korek Chopchop Attack Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8230"][B]VIDEO: Volume #3 "E-Z WPA/WPA2 Cracking Tutorial"[/B][/URL]

[URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8041"][B]VIDEO: Volume #4 "E-Z Cracking WPA/WPA2 With Airolib-ng Databases"[/B][/URL]
    [/CENTER]

Somewhere in the "Ex" human right country

the mayan, .........are olders than greeks........and used also some calculation tools for astronomy........we haven't got a real piece because they were in wood, but we got some painting in Vienna Codex wich shows this systems........
    Watch your back, your packetz will belong to me soon... xD

BackTrack :
    Giving Machine Guns to Monkeys since 2006

Just burned his ISO

this is a lovely round of 1ups-manship. keep going! c'mon someone has to be able to trump the mayans...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast