Here is the Beta Version for Developers of my UWUI Blackops Wifi for BackTrack 5.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9hk14946hp...uwui_04.tar.gz - NEW VERSION ...
It's a Web User Interface with hacking functionalities:
- Manage Interfaces: up, down, monitor mode ...
- Manage Process associated to the interface: kill, hide ...
- Manage Files associated to the Process: view, delete, special actions for .csv & .cap
- Graphical iwlist (in real time) with connecting action and keys database.
- Graphical airodump (in real time), APs and associted Stations. Online/Offline (using last view seen)
- Graphical Host Discovery (in real time using ARP table)
- AutoDecrypter WIFI keys using patterns (test with Spanish WiFis)
- Actions for IPs: nmap, nc, arpspoof, tcpdump, sslstrip, set as targets, set alias ...
- Actions for APs & Stations: airodump, aireplay, aircrack, chopchop, fragment, set as target, set alias ...
- Very easy to add new actions & info.
1 - Decompress uwui.tar.gz in /var/www
2 - Run visudo and add the line:
www-data ALL=NOPASSWD: ALL
3 - cp /var/www/uwui/bin/bin_intel/* /usr/bin
4 - cp /var/www/uwui/bin/scripts/* /usr/bin
5 - apt-get install weplab
6 - Start Apache:
7 - In Firefox go to http://127.0.0.1/uwui
To show the info window of a node click over the icon
To show the actions window of a node click over the zone of the text.
If you want help me with the look and feel of the interface you need modify the files:
If you want help add new actions (new wifi attacks, etc ...) or new info in info windows you need modify the files:
If you want help optimizing or debuging you need modify the file: