Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: remote desktop penetration HELP

Default remote desktop penetration HELP

Is ther a way i can tunnel in to my other desktop computers with out setting remote desktop privileges on?

I have BT2 running on one of my laptop's and i have 3 desktop computers with with windows xp pro

What i am trying to learn is to be able to connect to one of the 3 computers to view the desktop or be able to gain access to the hard drives without logging out the current user

their are two user accounts on the 3 computers, One called Family And the other Called Owner which is me

Family limited privileges
    Owner Admin privileges Password 123456

so i was wondering if its possible to be able to hack into any of the 3 computer find the admin password and being able to logon the computer with out logging off the current user and to be able to view the desktop and hard drives

How can i be able to do this?

Somewhere in the "Ex" human right country

have a look at ADDUSER in msf
    Watch your back, your packetz will belong to me soon... xD

BackTrack :
    Giving Machine Guns to Monkeys since 2006

Developer

I'm going to be as nice as possible when I say this. You are putting the cart before the horse. You canot just be a ub3tl33t h4x0r just because you hve a copy of bt and have broken wep a few times. You have a lot of reasearch to do if you want to do what your asking. I'm happy to help but you must learn some basics. What really kills me is that people think that a monster company like microsoft would just leave their software so vunerable that any kid with a fresh .iso of linux can hack it.

so the first clue is find a open port that is running a vunerable service. In fact the best starting point is a simple netbios hack into the network shares area. from there you can...........well try that first.

Quote Originally Posted by shamanvirtuel View Post
    have a look at ADDUSER in msf
    Where do i go for adduser in msf? I need a little more detail

"What really kills me is that people think that a monster company like microsoft would just leave their software so vunerable that any kid with a fresh .iso of linux can hack it."

im not agree with you.... microsoft leaves vulns because they do need a commercial argument for service packs..... im sure that a non patched xp or vista is so vulnerable that any kiddies will hack it

BackTrack :

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Quote Originally Posted by shamanvirtuel View Post
    "What really kills me is that people think that a monster company like microsoft would just leave their software so vunerable that any kid with a fresh .iso of linux can hack it."

im not agree with you.... microsoft leaves vulns because they do need a commercial argument for service packs..... im sure that a non patched xp or vista is so vulnerable that any kiddies will hack it
    MS makes no money off of service packs, producing service packs and patches is actually a loss for the company. They have vuln's because they have shitty programmers that aren't checking their code.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

Have any or you been able to do what i'm trying to learn?

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Quote Originally Posted by Disonesto View Post
    Have any or you been able to do what i'm trying to learn?
    Yep, I can do it, do you want to guess how I learned how?
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

don't they sell cds ? for sp ?

if you still ask dumb questions like this nobody will help you........

try, test everything you can and come back.........

if you got pbs, we will help you, but try by yourself and post your results before.........

if you were expected a oneclick solution, there's no way ....

BackTrack :

Developer

Yes I can do what your asking in some situations depending on the situation.

I agree ms programers are not checking their code but what I'm saying is that patches and service packs take care of vunerabilities before the kiddies get the code from milw0rm or some other site. that's why unless you can code metassploit is really only good for practice and unpatched systems which in my experiance are rare in the US

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast