I am hoping someone can help by getting backtrack and aircrack + other air's tools working on the LG Optimus 2x. It has 5.50gb available and I have used a root uninstaller app to free memory by disabling many apps i dont use.
I am very new to linux and backtrack. I have an LG Optimus 2x. It only has a 5.50 gb free on the internal sd which can be unmounted. It has the external sd. I had to get the backtrack installer apk which sends me two zips one with a 3.36 backtrack img and a backtrack.sh. This is what I also used on the acer a500 but aircrack seems to not install the libssl dev and no monitor mode. On the lg I get an error message when when i vnc and a grey background message says something like
/usr/lib/libgconf2-4/gconf-sanity-check-2 exited with status 256
How can i get backtrack 5, aircrack etc with monitor mode. It should work on here. Please help! I can test what you do. Backtrack seems to work in terminal fine. I have no idea how to partition the sd. The acer a500 has the same wifi chipset as the samsung galaxy tab which can run backtrack and monitor mode for aircrack packages. I believe aircrack installed on the a500 since all the commands in help for aircrack show up in terminal. Do you have to install aircrack in the terminal in backtrack or can you use the terminal android emulator.
I am going to start learning as much as i can and one day give back to the community but for now Im a little lost. lol. I hope you can take on this project, even just one of my two devices. Thanks.