Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I am a Blackhat.

Quote Originally Posted by Re@lity View Post
    A quick off topic aside.......

Barry, your sig - how to spend..... - is that your site?
    The "box" you built - just a quick idea about your need for k/b & mouse, I use these things:
    http://www.ebuyer.com/UK/product/104608
    They're great for "mini things" as they're small, very light and just work. Unusually, they're also RF, not IR, and it *looks* like maybe the sort of thing that'll fit in your "box" project very nicely. (Sit inside the lid or lift out too)

Just thought I'd mention it
    Sweet! I'll take a look at it. I'm currently redesigning the box. Pulled the via mobo out.
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    Which is exactly why you should live in a state where the "Castle Doctrine" is respected, same goes for this silly law in Germany. I read reports where many IT security companies moved out of Germany because of this law.
    Looks like NY respects the Castle doctrine, however you have the "Duty to Retreat" before using deadly force. Some states have the "Stand your Ground" clause which allows you to use deadly force without warning the intruder first.

E

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Quote Originally Posted by elazar View Post
    Looks like NY respects the Castle doctrine, however you have the "Duty to Retreat" before using deadly force. Some states have the "Stand your Ground" clause which allows you to use deadly force without warning the intruder first.

E
    Even if you have a duty to retreat, how far do you have to retreat? Do you leave your home? Do you back up to the closest wall? Even if you must defend yourself, there should only ever be one story to be told, and that is yours. If they ask if you retreated, "yes sir, I did, he kept coming at me".
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

Somewhere in the "Ex" human right country

E
    i was notified to close one of my project development space because it was for a wep related project and it was hosted in germany .... i receive a mail asking me to remove the project or they will remove it.........

silly law
    Watch your back, your packetz will belong to me soon... xD

BackTrack :
    Giving Machine Guns to Monkeys since 2006

E
    The warning should be the sound of the round chambering. If the dumb ass doesn't change direction that's the last thing he'll hear.
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    The warning should be the sound of the round chambering. If the dumb ass doesn't change direction that's the last thing he'll hear.
    I thought the first shot out of my 4 gauge serbu super shorty was the warning.

If you don't die from the massive hole in your chest you will definitely be either blind - deaf or both.
    Μολὼν λαβέ - Great spirits encounter heavy opposition from mediocre minds.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    I second that

Even if you have a duty to retreat, how far do you have to retreat? Do you leave your home? Do you back up to the closest wall? Even if you must defend yourself, there should only ever be one story to be told, and that is yours. If they ask if you retreated, "yes sir, I did, he kept coming at me".
    From Wikipedia
    Some states have a "Duty-to-retreat law", which expressly imposes an obligation upon the home's occupants to retreat as far as possible and verbally announce their intent to use deadly force, before they can be legally justified in doing so to defend themselves.
    "As far as possible" opens up a Pandora's box of interpretations, I guess it would be up to the judge...

E

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

From Wikipedia

"As far as possible" opens up a Pandora's box of interpretations, I guess it would be up to the judge...

E
    ...and when you tell your story (as that's story that can be told), you will say you retreated as far as you could, you announced that you were going to use deadly force and if you're in the UK, you sat down with the perp, had tea and krumpets and discussed why the perp's daddy didn't hug him enough.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

and if you're in the UK, you sat down with the perp, had tea and krumpets and discussed why the perp's daddy didn't hug him enough.
    LMFAO nice one...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast