Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I am a Blackhat.

Default I am a Blackhat.

Yes, I am. I have to admit it. I am a really bad bad boy. And do you know why?

Because i have Backtrack.

Because i live in Germany.

Read it here.

So if i ask stuff that belongs to using tools which are programmed mainly for "Hacking", don't help me. Report this thread to the german state police, because i am breaking german law. Even if i never did something like breaking into networks or accessing files that don't belong to me in my whole life.

Or perhaps there's another way. Perhaps i can wipe out every program on B|T which is mainly written for the "purpose to create, use or distribute so-called "hacking tools"". Gonna have to check out the Tools List on the Backtrack Wiki and see what i have to remove. At final, i think i will get.... well.... a clean Slackware Installation with a really cool Desktop Background.
    The answer is 42.

I always knew you were a blackhat -~operator~-...every since I never got those cold brews that you promised me over a month ago.

But seriously...Where in the hell you been bro? Its like you disappeared off the forum. Its been different, thats for sure. You better stay longer this time old friend. And to think, I thought it my thoughts on Hitler that scared you away.

Its a shame that your labeled a blackie just because you have "tools" that "can" be used for mischief. Fight the power bro. Why don't they ban guns in Germany while their at it....Jesus Freaking Christ people!! Whats this world coming to? What are they gonna ban next? Hammers and lock cutters ...because you can use them as a "tool" to commit a crime?

My regrets go to you ~-operator~-...I know your not a blackhat. And all of us here do as well. Your more than welcome here and at my home at any time...but you better bring the beer!!
    [CENTER][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=blue][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]--=[/COLOR][/FONT]Xploitz[FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]=--[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=Black][SIZE=6][B] ®[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=4][B]Remote-Exploit.orgs Master Tutorialist.[/B][/SIZE][SIZE=6][B]™
    [/B][/SIZE]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=9063"][B]VIDEO: Volume #1 "E-Z No Client WEP Cracking Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=7872"][B]VIDEO: Volume #2 "E-Z No Client Korek Chopchop Attack Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8230"][B]VIDEO: Volume #3 "E-Z WPA/WPA2 Cracking Tutorial"[/B][/URL]

[URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8041"][B]VIDEO: Volume #4 "E-Z Cracking WPA/WPA2 With Airolib-ng Databases"[/B][/URL]
    [/CENTER]

Somewhere in the "Ex" human right country

it's the most stupid law german gvt have voted......

it's nonsense all over the text (i read a translation into english)

everybody who has got a wifi phone or an internet connection and want to proctec himself is a blackhat....disgusting !!
    Watch your back, your packetz will belong to me soon... xD

BackTrack :
    Giving Machine Guns to Monkeys since 2006

Quote Originally Posted by shamanvirtuel View Post
    it's the most stupid law german gvt have voted......

it's nonsense all over the text (i read a translation into english)

everybody who has got a wifi phone or an internet connection and want to proctec himself is a blackhat....disgusting !!
    It is probably going to end up selectively enforced, especially for those black-hatters that they couldn't catch in the act. Its like owning a gun and using it on an intruder(now if we could just get bullets down the IP stack... ), then again, people have been prosecuted for that to, so don't answer that

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Quote Originally Posted by elazar View Post
    It is probably going to end up selectively enforced, especially for those black-hatters that they couldn't catch in the act. Its like owning a gun and using it on an intruder(now if we could just get bullets down the IP stack... ), then again, people have been prosecuted for that to, so don't answer that
    Which is exactly why you should live in a state where the "Castle Doctrine" is respected, same goes for this silly law in Germany. I read reports where many IT security companies moved out of Germany because of this law.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    Which is exactly why you should live in a state where the "Castle Doctrine" is respected, same goes for this silly law in Germany. I read reports where many IT security companies moved out of Germany because of this law.
    Castle Doctrine, and a "You don't have to have a CCP to carry" state.

Bunch of "Black Hats" that had to move.
    http://kismac.macpirate.ch/

Which is where I acquired my avatar.
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

Talking about silly laws.. Just the day before Finlands prosecutor (specifically for IT-crimes) declared that "using an open network (owned by someone else)" is NOT illegal, AND the person who owns it, will be held accomplice if "crimes are committed" through that access point..
    ExitOnly@

-----------------------------------------------------
    Learn to live, but live to learn, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    How to spend.........

A quick off topic aside.......

Barry, your sig - how to spend..... - is that your site?
    The "box" you built - just a quick idea about your need for k/b & mouse, I use these things:
    http://www.ebuyer.com/UK/product/104608
    They're great for "mini things" as they're small, very light and just work. Unusually, they're also RF, not IR, and it *looks* like maybe the sort of thing that'll fit in your "box" project very nicely. (Sit inside the lid or lift out too)

Just thought I'd mention it

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Quote Originally Posted by ExitOnly@ View Post
    Talking about silly laws.. Just the day before Finlands prosecutor (specifically for IT-crimes) declared that "using an open network (owned by someone else)" is NOT illegal, AND the person who owns it, will be held accomplice if "crimes are committed" through that access point..
    That's one fscked up country if a prosecutor is allowed to declare what is and what isn't a crime. I thought that's what legislature is for.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

Default traditional procedure

It is a traditional procedure.

Written laws (enactments, Acts) are modified by personal interpretation and subject to appeal.

This forms case law. A type of supplementary legislation which is then relied upon to form the basis for subsequent decisions in court at some future date. It is used in common law legal systems (such as the UK).

This has been the case since the middle ages.
    Lux sit

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast