Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Shmoocon Iv(2k8) Announced

I just checked the site, and they only have 3 tickets left, and they are the premium seats....

Gee Gee......

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Quote Originally Posted by anubis2k7 View Post
    I just checked the site, and they only have 3 tickets left, and they are the premium seats....

Gee Gee......
    Dec 1st and Jan 1st, get in line.

I may be selling my ticket if my Presentation gets accepted.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

Got my calandar marked...

I just got a delivery of some hardware that I needed before I could submit my paper for consideration. Looks like everything for me is a go, as long as they like my idea.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

Shmoocon begins tomorrow! Many of us are arriving tonight. Is there anyone here that's going to be attending?

We're all back from Shmoocon this year, and it was a great show. For those of you that missed it, too bad, it was excellent. Gringo Warrior was an hilarious, there was even more swag than normal given out. Try to make it next year.

Now on to something more serious:

<Disclaimer>: This is not political speech, this is a warning and notification to all Americans or any citizens in other countries were similar electronic voting machines may be used.

All of us need to write to our representatives and tell them that the Electronic Voting system is broken and needs to be fixed ASAP. You as a citizen needs to take the responsibility to do this. The key phrase during Mouse's talk at Shmoo was that "one person can make a difference" and you would not believe how many ways that one person could make a difference. This is a very serious matter, it doesn't matter what your certain political belief's are, the system is broken and needs to be fixed.

Link to the Everest Report

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    We're all back from Shmoocon this year, and it was a great show. For those of you that missed it, too bad, it was excellent. Gringo Warrior was an hilarious, there was even more swag than normal given out. Try to make it next year.

Now on to something more serious:

<Disclaimer>: This is not political speech, this is a warning and notification to all Americans or any citizens in other countries were similar electronic voting machines may be used.

All of us need to write to our representatives and tell them that the Electronic Voting system is broken and needs to be fixed ASAP. You as a citizen needs to take the responsibility to do this. The key phrase during Mouse's talk at Shmoo was that "one person can make a difference" and you would not believe how many ways that one person could make a difference. This is a very serious matter, it doesn't matter what your certain political belief's are, the system is broken and needs to be fixed.

Link to the Everest Report
    Everest is as easy to own as SiteKiosk, strike that it's easier.

Quote Originally Posted by beakmyn View Post
    Everest is as easy to own as SiteKiosk, strike that it's easier.
    Only because hacking Everest is less steps, and you don't have to write your own webbrowser to do it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123