Hi guys, I badly needed your help.. I am newbie.. and really need your help guys....

first I would like to say sorry to the mods and admins if I am posting this to a wrong section...

I have Windows 7, as my primary OS, and Backtrack 5r2....

Here's what happened.

I upgraded my Backtrack 5r2 to its newer version, i mean the popup upgrade appear in my backtrack and i click on it.. then it runs an upgrade it says ubuntu 12..

then it requires reboot, so i rebooted my laptop but unfortunately i got an error : "grub_xputs" not found... so I search the problem then it says I can used boot-repair-disk to fix it.. so i downloaded and used that boot-repair-disk..

after the repair.. the grub menu appears which made me able to choose now the OS..
I tried to log in windows 7, but it says boot image is corrupted, it wont boot..
then i try backtrack, but all I am seeing now is black desktop.. all are in black... no interface... but when i right click on it.. there are menu.. and I am able to see the terminal.. so I run the terminal to run the firefox to post my problem here...

Anyways the Boot-repair-disk gives a URL when it scan.. and said to post that URL to your fav forum...
here's the URL : http://paste.debian.net/212144

pls help me guys.. i really need help... pls pls pls...
what should I do?
How to fix the backtrack interface?
and how to fix my windows boot image?

a Big thnx in advance...