Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Easy-Creds v 3.7.1 - sslstrip not starting without slight change in script

Just burned his ISO

Default Re: Easy-Creds v 3.7.1 - sslstrip not starting without slight change in script

Quote Originally Posted by ericmilam View Post
    OK I've posted v3.7.3 to sourceforge....let me know if there are issues.

Will send to dookie to see if we can get into BT.

Please not this version has a new file easy-creds.paths update you program path files here. Too many people complained about it being in the source code.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/easy-creds/files/

Happy hunting!
    Eric

aka J0hnnyBrav0
    aka Brav0Hax
    aka Total douchebag ;-)
    Thank you keep it up

Default Re: Easy-Creds v 3.7.1 - sslstrip not starting without slight change in script

So, forget about wlan0 & wlan1 and just think of the interfaces as "connected to the internet" or "fake ap"

Tunnel interface will always be at0, this is the interface that will hand out the ip addresses.

With regard to the requests...SVN up your aircrack version. The version that ships with the distro v1.1 has know airbase-ng issues.

Hope that all helps.

Best Regards,
    Eric

Did you assign a different IP address range than your current network.

For example you mentioned your IP range is 192.168.1.0/24, did you also assign that to your at0 interface? If so, it needs to be different.

Also, are you actually getting any errors?

Did you update the aircrack-ng as I suggested? If so which version are you on? Include the v1.1 and the r- number.

Like I said it still sounds like an airbase-ng issue, so let me know if you used the prereq menu option to update aircrack-ng.

Thanks,
    Eric

Just burned their ISO

Thank you for responding.

Yes, a different net address, in fact something from 10.0.0.0/24

airbase-ng is Airbase-ng 1.1 r2230

No errors just that the attached android device sends the request (I see the URL in urlsnarf) and the browser just sits there nothing comes back).

One thing I noticed and have a question about is once easy-creds is launched ettercap runs. But the victim doesn't associate until after ettercap runs, so how do they get poisoned? I see no autoadd filter for ettercap.

And another thing I've noticed is that hostapd is not being installed by the installer although easy-creds.paths file asks for it's location. Which version of hostapd is required -- there is the standard one out there and then another that works with karma. please advise.

At this point I've corrected all the paths in easy-creds.path and double-checked them. URL sniff shows the requests, but they never return to the attached android device I am using.
    Last edited by bulgin; 01-03-2013 at 04:54 PM.

Just burned his ISO

Just wondering if anybody is having this issue. 3.7.X

When running i notice that sniff-date.pcap file is increasing in size regardless of traffic, i had easycreds running for a couple of hours with no clients connected and the .pcap file was around 100GB in size.

Also if i run it for around 10min with client connected and kill the session i am unable to open the pcap file in wireshark it just spits out an error about the size of the file being bigger then 65535 or something like that.

BTW love the script

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234