Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: load exploit onto own computer?

Quote Originally Posted by unlazyfree View Post
    i searched it and read up on it some, but what's the command to upload the file? I've tried looking at the help, and the only thing I could see that was remotely close was replace, and even then it wouldn't work right for me
    I'm sorry but there is no way you could have done sufficient research on a subject like this in 22mins. Something like this, will, unless you are very lucky, take many hours, or days, or even longer to fully research and understand.

Developer

Quote Originally Posted by unlazyfree View Post
    i searched it and read up on it some, but what's the command to upload the file? I've tried looking at the help, and the only thing I could see that was remotely close was replace, and even then it wouldn't work right for me
    If you are using metasploit you should choose the vnc inject payload. The shellcode does not work on every system so your othe option is to use the file upload payload and then exceute your payload on the victim machine. you must be creative. It might be eaiser to turn on telnet or remote registry and go from there. you can install a back door with which to transfer files or set up a ssh tunnel or a tftp server. lastly the meterpreter .dll is quite usefull insome situations.

I knew there was a search button on here somewhere...
    "\x74\x68\x65\x70\x72\x65\x7a\x39\x38";

Quote Originally Posted by theprez98 View Post
    I tried searching what was suggested above and I couldn't find an EDU on here about that

Quote Originally Posted by purehate View Post
    If you are using metasploit you should choose the vnc inject payload. The shellcode does not work on every system so your othe option is to use the file upload payload and then exceute your payload on the victim machine. you must be creative. It might be eaiser to turn on telnet or remote registry and go from there. you can install a back door with which to transfer files or set up a ssh tunnel or a tftp server. lastly the meterpreter .dll is quite usefull insome situations.
    the payload I had to use didn't have a vncinject payload, only command shells so I wasn't able to use the vncinject payload. I was just curious if there was a way to upload a vncinject.exe (i think) file and run it on my other machine (btw, do I just delete the file I upload to close the hole? or does it edit files in other locations?)

Code:
    net user youruser yourpass /ADD /EXPIRES:NEVER /PASSWORDREQ:YES /TIMES:ALL /ACTIVE:YES
    2.enable telnet as shamanvirtuel says
    3.google enable rdp registry telnet
    4.conect with user/pass via rdp(start,run,mstsc)
    hope i am not breaking forum rules

Developer

Quote Originally Posted by kaitandev View Post
    Code:
    net user youruser yourpass /ADD /EXPIRES:NEVER /PASSWORDREQ:YES /TIMES:ALL /ACTIVE:YES
    2.enable telnet as shamanvirtuel says
    3.google enable rdp registry telnet
    4.conect with user/pass via rdp(start,run,mstsc)
    hope i am not breaking forum rules
    You should read better I said that but any way what you are looking for unlazy free is a shell code with a script do do what you want. This si usually much easier done with a milwOrm type exploit. Unless you can code in ruby you must use metasploit as is. You are really not being creative. having a cmd.exe to me is the holy grail of exploiting.. with it you can turn on or open whatever you need. next you need to look into remote access trogans. google nuclear winter crew and they have a bunch of easy to use ones. also in the windows binary file there is quite a few. the way you need to look at at this like how can I from a cmd.exe get this machine to do what I want using default windows programs or ones that are installed which have reote capabilities such as ftp server. Your best bet is turn on remote registry and then turn on telnet. I will instruct you farther if you get that going. remember you don't just want to upload a exe. you need to create some sort of script which excecutes the program after it uploads.

Quote Originally Posted by theprez98 View Post

yep..but its renamed the PM button on purehates and theprez98's profile!!
    [CENTER][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=blue][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]--=[/COLOR][/FONT]Xploitz[FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]=--[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=Black][SIZE=6][B] ®[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=4][B]Remote-Exploit.orgs Master Tutorialist.[/B][/SIZE][SIZE=6][B]™
    [/B][/SIZE]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=9063"][B]VIDEO: Volume #1 "E-Z No Client WEP Cracking Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=7872"][B]VIDEO: Volume #2 "E-Z No Client Korek Chopchop Attack Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8230"][B]VIDEO: Volume #3 "E-Z WPA/WPA2 Cracking Tutorial"[/B][/URL]

[URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8041"][B]VIDEO: Volume #4 "E-Z Cracking WPA/WPA2 With Airolib-ng Databases"[/B][/URL]
    [/CENTER]

Thanks, but what I'm saying is I have access to the computer. The only payload I had the option to use with the exploit only allowed me a command shell, so I wasn't able to use a 'load/run the file' payload. What I'm asking is once I'm in the C:\WINDOWS\system32> prompt, is there a command I can use to upload a vncviewer.exe and have that run?

I looked in the list under help, however I wasn't able to find anything there that looked like what I needed.

I can't remember the exploit I'm using off the top of my head because I'm on my other computer but I'll try to get that in a little bit.

What if I just upload vncviewer.exe or whatever dll I need onto this machine? will metasploit recognize that and use it?

I'm using exploit/windows/smb/msdns_zonename

last time I checked I could only use command shell payloads

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast