Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Surf anonymously?

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Quote Originally Posted by thorin View Post
    Yup I knew where u were going. I meant "U got me" in that "Making out with Claire Danes " could definately be better then what I had originally said.

(Hmmm my post too short trick doesn't work very well when someone quotes me )
    Ahh, just a misunderstanding, I figured since you were in Canadia, you hadn't seen that movie. Figured you were watching things like Canadian Bacon and Strange Brew.

Also, your hidden quote doesn't work when you're not using the default color scheme.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    Ahh, just a misunderstanding, I figured since you were in Canadia, you hadn't seen that movie. Figured you were watching things like Canadian Bacon and Strange Brew.

Also, your hidden quote doesn't work when you're not using the default color scheme.
    Ya I just figured not many ppl bother to change the default forum skin (er whatever you wanna call it).

Canadian Bacon ... Didn't enjoy it.
    Strange Brew ... Classic!

As for keeping up on the movies well you know we gotta get the dog sled team hooked up to the generators

Developer

Don't you know the first thing a ub3tl33t h4x0r does is change the boot screen and the default color sceme. It is not possible to do any SERIOUS hacking with the default install.

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Quote Originally Posted by purehate View Post
    Don't you know the first thing a ub3tl33t h4x0r does is change the boot screen and the default color sceme. It is not possible to do any SERIOUS hacking with the default install.
    ...and load up l33tm0d3.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

Tor can be compromised. There was article whereby you could manipulate the timestamps through a Tor server thereby forcing a selected path to a server that had been set up to compromise your anonymity.

Every security method devised can be compromised with 2 things:
    Time & Money.

foxy proxy works well also...
    Become the change you seek in the world. - Gandhi
    The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Albert Einstein
    Don't judge the unknown - Grindordie

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123