Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tmobile hotspot info

Somewhere in the "Ex" human right country

btw scw666 i begin a sniffer via oss core classes and impacket....really...i hope to do something kool and include it in svaas.......
    Watch your back, your packetz will belong to me soon... xD

BackTrack :
    Giving Machine Guns to Monkeys since 2006

Quote Originally Posted by shamanvirtuel View Post
    btw scw666 i begin a sniffer via oss core classes and impacket....really...i hope to do something kool and include it in svaas.......
    VERY COOL Shaman!!!

I still haven't had the time to focus yet on pcapy/impacket yet; I hope I have the time this weekend to study the documentations...

In any case, I would be very interested to help test it with you after I study the classes
    dd if=/dev/swc666 of=/dev/wyze

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    Why would you want to get around it? Since getting around it in a TMobile hotspot would be illegal.
    Aren't you curious about it? Isn't curiosity what drives all of us to learn this stuff?
    I didn't say I would be using it on tmobile, I said I would be testing on my own router. Seeing tmobile's setup just got me interested in it.

On the lighter note,blackfoot, I would be very interested to see your paper and video about this subject. Definitely let me know when it's out, I'd love to read it.
    Thankss.

Quote Originally Posted by blackglasspirate View Post
    Aren't you curious about it? Isn't curiosity what drives all of us to learn this stuff?
    I didn't say I would be using it on tmobile, I said I would be testing on my own router. Seeing tmobile's setup just got me interested in it.
    Do you really really really really promise you won't do anything illegal?

We'll believe you!

Quote Originally Posted by thorin View Post
    Do you really really really really promise you won't do anything illegal?

We'll believe you!
    I agree with you both thorin and blackglasspirate.

@ blackglasspirate,

Curiosity is what drove me to get involved in BT2 and penetration testing. I understand where your coming from. There is nothing wrong with wanting to know how something works. However, when the knowledge is given, and the "student" uses the newfound knowledge for illicit behavior...well,...it makes us really edgy to divulge certain potential information that could aide a would-be-black-hatter. Especially when the name pirate appears in their handle..like yours. I know what your about to say.."Well Xploitz has a picture of a evil looking pirate in his avatar, and his avatars full name is Xploitz Pirate..and hes a mod!! So there's a black hat here who's a mod!!" lol..That couldn't be further from the truth than Presidential elect Baraka being white. Just my name alone "Xploitz" suggest that I can preform exploits, or I want to learn about doing exploits...a very potentially dangerous thing to do that makes some of us question the member Xploitz motives. So, I had to prove my worth and my motives. As time went on..I added my Pirate avatar...gained friends..shared info, help teach others...fingered out black hats..etc...made a very good name and reputation for myself. On the internet, thats all you have...your reputation. Now, ask yourself this question....would you give someone called Xploitz Pirate info that could be used to destroy or info that could be used by him to achieve financial gain?? I'd like to think not. It wasn't until 2 months ago before I became mod that I divulged my full name...Xploitz Pirate. Even though I'm not a black hat hacker..I do possess the information that a black hat hacker would cream in his pants if he knew what I knew. Names are very deceptive, and the internet is full of pretenders, social engineers, and fraudulent people. In time, you will build a reputation for yourself and people will know if your truly who you are or not. Your gauged by your actions here, how well you get along with other members, and your knowledge and willingness to help others. Nothing more...and nothing less.

Oh yea..and of course if you have the ub3r l33t colorful bash prompt and a cool boot up screen or not.
    [CENTER][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=blue][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]--=[/COLOR][/FONT]Xploitz[FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]=--[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=Black][SIZE=6][B] ®[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=4][B]Remote-Exploit.orgs Master Tutorialist.[/B][/SIZE][SIZE=6][B]™
    [/B][/SIZE]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=9063"][B]VIDEO: Volume #1 "E-Z No Client WEP Cracking Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=7872"][B]VIDEO: Volume #2 "E-Z No Client Korek Chopchop Attack Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8230"][B]VIDEO: Volume #3 "E-Z WPA/WPA2 Cracking Tutorial"[/B][/URL]

[URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8041"][B]VIDEO: Volume #4 "E-Z Cracking WPA/WPA2 With Airolib-ng Databases"[/B][/URL]
    [/CENTER]

Well, thanks for the warm words thorin, I guess any forum would be boring without some sarcasm...

Anyway, Xploitz, I totally understand what you mean. But then again, some of the other tutorials on this forum are a lot more mischievous than bypassing client isolation, don't you think? Not that it makes too much of a difference. I'm just more curious than usual because I've never read about anyone testing with it, so it's somewhat new territory. Anyone can search and find tons of things on sniffing, cracking wep/wpa, ap phishing, etc, but this subject still hasn't really emerged much(from what I've seen).

I don't exactly believe anyone to believe me that I won't do anything illegal, but then again, you trust anyone who can use google(whether with malicious intent or educational) to find this forum with the information to perform all these other more devious attacks, why not help someone who just wants to learn?

And I guess using this handle with 'pirate' in it wasn't such a good idea. It actually comes from a music project totally unrelated to the computer side of things.

Sorry, I'm not trying to get into an argument, I just wanted to get some of that out there. I'll shut up now.

Developer

What is this world coming to? I had no idea that people were misrepresenting them selves on the internet.

plus your reasearching the wrong way. I too not to long ago was interested in how this "compartmetelization" was done. so instead of googleing how to hack it I researched it like some one wanting to set one up. I founds loads of info on the subject

Quote Originally Posted by purehate View Post
    What is this world coming to? I had no idea that people were misrepresenting them selves on the internet.

plus your reasearching the wrong way. I too not to long ago was interested in how this "compartmetelization" was done. so instead of googleing how to hack it I researched it like some one wanting to set one up. I founds loads of info on the subject
    The google'fu is strong in this one

Yeah, that's what I tried to do first, and I googled it a bit, but at first I didn't even know what to search for, since I didn't know what it was called.

I'm still reading up on it. Unfortunately, looking up how to set it up probably wouldn't help, since it just takes checking a box in the router gui.
    Either way, I'll keep looking. Thanks for the tip.

Just burned his ISO

mainly on 3com access points i recall the same issue. Configuration from access point.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast