Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: Just don't get Cheat Codes!

  1. #1
    Just burned his ISO
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    23

    Default Just don't get Cheat Codes!

    Forgive my ignorance, but after several hours searching the forums, I gave up. i get what cheat codes do, but I don't get where to put them.

    I'm using a HDD installation, not the CD or USB. What file to I add them to?
    Please, provide full details - you *nix folks tend to assume everyone knows as much about the OS as you do and exclude detailed information.

  2. #2
    Developer
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    6,124

    Default

    Well I'm one of those nix folks and I have no idea WTF your talking about. maybe I'm not cool enough to know but cheat codes are for gaming this is penn testing. Maybe every one has them but me, who knows?

  3. #3
    Senior Member streaker69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA
    Posts
    3,535

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by purehate View Post
    Well I'm one of those nix folks and I have no idea WTF your talking about. maybe I'm not cool enough to know but cheat codes are for gaming this is penn testing. Maybe every one has them but me, who knows?
    Yeah, you're not an ub3rl33th4x0r like the rest of us. So you just don't know.

    ROLFCoptor.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

  4. #4
    Developer
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    6,124

    Default

    I knew you F$%CKING B#TCH*S were holding out on me. Please.....Please......send me the ARP amplification cheat code NOW



    Oh yeah......send me the uber l33th4x0r boot screen too

  5. #5
    Senior Member streaker69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA
    Posts
    3,535

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by purehate View Post
    I knew you F$%CKING B#TCH*S were holding out on me. Please.....Please......send me the ARP amplification cheat code NOW
    Sure, open a DOS prompt and type

    cd \
    rm -f -r * -arp

    That should do it for you.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

  6. #6
    Developer balding_parrot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,399

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    Sure, open a DOS prompt and type

    cd \
    rm -f -r * -arp

    That should do it for you.
    OI !!!! don't just give out those codes to just any old redneck !

  7. #7
    Developer
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    6,124

    Default

    OK got it..........Inputing the commands now........

    Wait what does "operating system not found mean"

  8. #8
    Developer
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    6,124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by balding_parrot View Post
    OI !!!! don't just give out those codes to just any old redneck !
    Is that a Kentucky jokeJust because I have a shotgun rack in my 74 Ford and I only wear shoes on holidays does not mean I'm a redneckCountry bumkin maybe

  9. #9
    Developer balding_parrot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,399

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by purehate View Post
    Is that a Kentucky jokeJust because I have a shotgun rack in my 74 Ford and I only wear shoes on holidays does not mean I'm a redneckCountry bumkin maybe
    It was just the first thing that came to mind

    Hey, I bet you didn't even notice the compliment I gave you today, in another thread did you ?

  10. #10
    Developer
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    6,124

    Default

    Where..........I'll frame it. You know I have a no body likes me complex

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •