Thread: BT2 on flash drive, ipw2200 patch woes.

Just burned his ISO

Default BT2 on flash drive, ipw2200 patch woes.

I have BT2 installed on a flash drive. How do I go about using the newest ipw2200 injection patch, or is it possible running on a flash drive. I have searched for this and found nothing that helps. TIA!

Perhaps you could tell us what you've tried and why you believe it isn't working.

Just burned his ISO

I have followed numerous tutorials with no luck getting my ipw2200 to inject using aireplay. I updated to aireplay-ng 0.9.1 and still no luck. I have the ipw2200-1.2.1 injection patch but I am not sure on where or how to put this on the flash drive. With aireplay-ng 0.9.1 is simply put the .lzm file in the module folder. But I do not know what to do with the new ipw2200 patch. I now BT2 comes with an injection patch for the ipw2200 but I cannot make it work. I was hoping maybe the newest one would. I have done rrmod ipw2200 and modprobe ipw2200 rtap_iface=1 but I cannot get the card to inject.

Default ideas

Bama, I have had similar problems. I am sorry i dont have a solution for you, but what i did it go out and buy a Netgear WG111 v2 USB NIC and it works beautifully with a few of the tuts here.

I now have a laptop with the IPW3945abg and it has the same issues for me. so i use that netgear to test my wep/wpa codes.

sorry
    The wise man can pick up a grain of sand and envision a whole universe. But the stupid man will just lay down on some seaweed and roll around until he's completely draped in it. Then he'll stand up and go: Hey, I'm Vine Man.