Thread: closed threads

Hybrid View

Unhappy closed threads

thanks guys for this nice forum . just wondering the reasons for closing some threads . what if the person still have question on the same subject will he has to make a thread on the same subject or this means F$#@off and don't bother us with ur stupid question again ,

will all respect we all started as dump newbie one day .

Quote Originally Posted by paradox_nz View Post
    thanks guys for this nice forum . just wondering the reasons for closing some threads . what if the person still have question on the same subject will he has to make a thread on the same subject or this means F$#@off and don't bother us with ur stupid question again ,

will all respect we all started as dump newbie one day .
    Violating forum rules = closed threads
    dd if=/dev/swc666 of=/dev/wyze

Quote Originally Posted by swc666 View Post
    Violating forum rules = closed threads
    Seems to be an awful lot of other reasons for closing threads as well.

I've thought the same question on more than one occasion, never bothered to ask though 'cause I knew the thread would probably get closed

I can see th reason for closing some of the threads, especially those where the OP is obviously just wanting spoon feeding one thing after another, but some threads seem to get closed just because the person closing them are fed up with reading the posts there.

By the way, before anybody gets upset, that wasn't a dig it was merely my opinion and wasn't aimed at anybody in particular.

I can see both sides of the coin, and therefore appreciate both sides of the argument.

Somewhere in the "Ex" human right country

well internet is not a democracy..........there's rules.....that's all....

i never see a thread closed only because the mod was fed up !!!

and i think we do need a zero tolerence here.........

that just our way of survive ..........
    Watch your back, your packetz will belong to me soon... xD

BackTrack :
    Giving Machine Guns to Monkeys since 2006

I guess the other mods will have their own opinions on this, and will more than likely add them later, but this is mine.

It should be obvious to anyone, why a thread has been closed, and this is not the way to go about any problem you have with that decision.

When a mod closes a thread, it is for a good reason, 99 times out of 100 that reason will be stated by the mod that made the decision when they close the thread. If you do not agree with the decision, then send a polite PM, ONLY to the mod that closed the thread. They may then decide to have a look at that thread again, but don't expect them to look again or change their mind if you do not give valid and coherent reasons, or if you thread is against the rules.

If you have had a thread closed, opening another asking the same or similar question is not likely to be a good idea.

This thread IS going to be closed for the reasons stated above.

Do not PM me asking for it to be opened again as this IS my FINAL decision on it.