Thread: Should I switch back to the managed mode to get my wireless card work in other Os ?

Just burned his ISO

Default Should I switch back to the managed mode to get my wireless card work in other Os ?

Hi everyone

I am always wondering if any of these tutorials we can find in internet would not harm the wireless card or prevent some OS like Windows Vista to use properly the Wireless Card, for example if i changed the mode to monitor mode, and then i rebooted my computer to use WIndows Vista, will it detect that the mode is monitor and not a managed mode ?

This is my first in Backtrack forum, thank you for your answers

Sozor !

Default Re: Should I switch back to the managed mode to get my wireless card work in other Os

Really this is the question you want to ask? Really?

Why not just say something like "I know next to nothing about computers. Where's the big red H4X0R !t N0wz! button?"

On second thought, you must be right these professionals don't know what they're doing. Using BT is definitely going to damage your wireless NIC, Sozor your probably shouldn't use BT if you want to use your Wireless NIC via windows
    I'm a compulsive post editor, you might wanna wait until my post has been online for 5-10 mins before quoting it as it will likely change.

I know I seem harsh in some of my replies. SORRY! But if you're doing something illegal or posting something that seems to be obvious BS I'm going to call you on it.