Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: -=Xploitz=- VIDEO: Volume #3 "E-Z WPA/WPA2 Cracking Tutorial"

Quote Originally Posted by guardianx View Post
    why cant i get the handshake?? when i send in the de athu i dont see anything on the top right corner..
    With that abundance of information.... who knows...

Quote Originally Posted by balding_parrot View Post
    With that abundance of information.... who knows...
    my rounter is sitting next to me
    i have a dell ispiron using backtrack 2.0 dual boot with xp
    the network card is a wg511t neatgear.
    i turned off mac filtering on the linksys router.

followed most of the command on the vid what else do u need to know?

my rounter is sitting next to me
    i have a dell ispiron using backtrack 2.0 dual boot with xp
    the network card is a wg511t neatgear.
    i turned off mac filtering on the linksys router.

followed most of the command on the vid what else do u need to know?
    Now we know something about your setup and equipment, that helps a little.

You say you followed most of the commands, what did you do and what didn't you do.

I am sure you understand that without all of the information, it is only possible for someone to guess at what setup and equipment you have, what you have done and what you haven't. So without all of that, it is impossible for someone to even begin to help you.

when i type

aireplay-ng -0 1 -a 00:13:10:89:f9:dd -c 00:14:22:33:44:55 ath0

the return msg is .. sending deauth to station - - stmac [00:13:10:89:f9:dd]

on the airodump-ng screen show

bssid station pwr lost packets
    00:13:10:89:f9:dd 00:14:22:33:44:55 40 0 128

on the top corner of it there is no handshake ..

i'm using the standard backtrack 2.0 final all of the tools/program is default i didnt upgrade aircrack yet..

the pw for the linksys router is passwordtest

Try using the updated version of aircrack as suggested here in this thread and then post the results.

Guardianx,

I ran into the same problem and only got a handshake when i used the version of airplay that Xploitz suggested in his tut.

I think there is a link to it to download it....

svn co http: // trac.aircrack-ng.org/svn/trunk/ aircrack-ng (without the spaces)
    cd aircrack-ng
    make
    make install

I would do that then try
    The wise man can pick up a grain of sand and envision a whole universe. But the stupid man will just lay down on some seaweed and roll around until he's completely draped in it. Then he'll stand up and go: Hey, I'm Vine Man.

when i type

aireplay-ng -0 1 -a 00:13:10:89:f9:dd -c 00:14:22:33:44:55 ath0

the return msg is .. sending deauth to station - - stmac [00:13:10:89:f9:dd]
    on the airodump-ng screen show

bssid station pwr lost packets
    00:13:10:89:f9:dd 00:14:22:33:44:55 40 0 128

on the top corner of it there is no handshake ..

i'm using the standard backtrack 2.0 final all of the tools/program is default i didnt upgrade aircrack yet..

the pw for the linksys router is passwordtest

I think your sending the wrong data

Your BSSID is 00:13:10:89:f9:dd yeah?

Try this below

airodump-ng -c (what ever channel your AP is on) so no hopping -w test --bssid (your APS bssid) <device>
    mine personally is airodump-ng c 11 -w psk 00:00:00:00:00 ath0
    I then only have my data dumping & my station shows my other systems mac
    so i use this other mac 2 deauth like below

aireplay-ng -0 1 -a <my AP MAC> -c <MY Other laptops mac> **this is the station mac in airodump-ng ** ath0
    so looks like
    aireplay-ng -0 1 -a 00:00:00:00:00 -c 00:00:00:00:00 ath0 WHERE <<<< IS THE STATION MAC DUMPED IN AIRODUMP, IN OTHERWORDS MY OTHER LAPTOP'S WIFI MAC THAT'S PHYSICALLY CONNECTED & GENERATING TRAFFIC
    I then get handshake this WILL work, trust me & if it doesnt, please post your results EXACTLY step by step on how your doing it

ok will do and post update thanx you everyone

ok after i get the latest aircrack and installing it from the blow direction..which is version .0.9.1 r682

when i type in aireplay-ng to deauth...

my airodump screen doesnt show the handshake on the top right corner.

ok will do and post update thanx you everyone

ok after i get the latest aircrack and installing it from the blow direction..which is version .0.9.1 r682

when i type in aireplay-ng to deauth...

my airodump screen doesnt show the handshake on the top right corner.
    Sorry your having such terrible luck. 2 Things come to mind..

1. Try this..

aireplay-ng -0 5 -a 00:13:10:89:f9:dd -c 00:14:22:33:44:55 ath0

this will send the deauth 5 times in a row to client 00:14:22:44:55..might help you.

Wait just a second!! that client MAC,,,, is that a real client MAC?? Hell no it isn't..theres your problem..Your using a faked mac aren't you?? Theres no need to do a faked mac or even a need to associate/ or authenticate to crack WPA/WPA2..there is a HUGE difference in methods in cracking WPA/WPa2 VS WEP. In the command line...

aireplay-ng -0 5 -a 00:13:10:89:f9:dd -c 00:14:22:33:44:55 ath0

the -c 00:14:22:33:44:55 must be the clients MAC address thats ALREADY connected to the network..you can't use your own faked MAC address of your card your using to deauth ...whats the point of that??..Remember..no macchanger..no faked mac..and deauth a client thats ALREADY connected to the Network. Thats why your not getting a handshake.
    Please follow and use all the commands in the video. Leave out NOTHING!!

in your airodump-ng -c 6 -w psk --bssid 00:13:10:89:f9:dd ath0

the --bssid 00:13:10:89:f9:dd option will focus on YOUR network and filter out any other data from other networks.
    [CENTER][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=blue][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]--=[/COLOR][/FONT]Xploitz[FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]=--[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=Black][SIZE=6][B] ®[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=4][B]Remote-Exploit.orgs Master Tutorialist.[/B][/SIZE][SIZE=6][B]™
    [/B][/SIZE]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=9063"][B]VIDEO: Volume #1 "E-Z No Client WEP Cracking Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=7872"][B]VIDEO: Volume #2 "E-Z No Client Korek Chopchop Attack Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8230"][B]VIDEO: Volume #3 "E-Z WPA/WPA2 Cracking Tutorial"[/B][/URL]

[URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8041"][B]VIDEO: Volume #4 "E-Z Cracking WPA/WPA2 With Airolib-ng Databases"[/B][/URL]
    [/CENTER]

yes i used the real mac address when i type it on my end. i only used 00:11:22:33:44:55 for posting purposes. when i send in the deauth with the 5 option it is sent 5 times and yet i dont see the handshake.

i turned off the linksys router mac filtering option pw phrase is still passwordtest

this is another off topic question i wanted to ask. in your other vid tut #1 where u show us noob how to crack wep encryption. how would i know if an ap is using n 64 bit key or 128key or other higher complex encyption? and is this how i start aircrack if i dont know what type of key lenght the ap uses

: aircrack-ng *.cap ath0

Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast