Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: -=Xploitz=- VIDEO: Volume #3 "E-Z WPA/WPA2 Cracking Tutorial"

Default One more thing

Xploitz

I hope you do not mind but i converted your video into a little text file. Seeing the video was very valuable but now that i saw it have these steps in writing means i can fly through them easier.

There are only 8 steps to crack WPA that you outlined and they work well.

If you want the file i have attached it here, if not I can delete it off.

Thank you again.

Great tut!!

l0gaN
    The wise man can pick up a grain of sand and envision a whole universe. But the stupid man will just lay down on some seaweed and roll around until he's completely draped in it. Then he'll stand up and go: Hey, I'm Vine Man.

Quote Originally Posted by wil007 View Post
    EDIT2 : I have an interrogation Xploitz.
    When I type
    Code:
    aircrack-ng -w pass psk*.cap
    i can see:
    Code:
    Encryption
    WEP (**IVs)
    But it's a WPA key for airodump-ng. Have you got an explication ?
    thanks

Not sure why you get this. Maybe a issue with the dev version of aircrack-ng your using. You might want to go to the aircrack-ng forums and ask darkaudix, he may can shed some light on this for you. Are you getting this with aircrack_0.91.lzm?? Or with the dev-1,0? or with another version??

EDIT3 : so i try to do

but, i have something like that :

8:28:02 Sending Authentication Request
    18:28:02 Authentication successful
    18:28:02 Sending Association Request
    18:28:02 Association successful :-)
    18:28:02 Got a deauthentication packet!
    18:28:05 Sending Authentication Request
    18:28:05 Authentication successful
    18:28:05 Sending Association Request
    18:28:10 Sending Authentication Request
    18:28:10 Authentication successful
    18:28:10 Sending Association Request

I don't think that is good
    There is no need to fake auth when cracking WPA/WPA2...your not cracking WEP. Forget the whole aireplay-ng -1 1 -e teddy -a [AP_BSSID] -h [CLIENT_BSSID] wlan0 command. There is no need for it. You need to deautha client with the
    aireplay-ng -0 1 -a [BSSID_AP] -c [MY_BSSID_CLIENT] wlan0 command instead.

EDIT4 :
    With the latest version for alpha end aircrack 0.9.1svn499 :
    Code:
    aircrack-ng -w pass psk*.cap
    i can see:
    Code:
    Encryption
    WAP (0 handshake)
    it's better than WEP (**IVs)
    WAP means Wireless Access Point or either Wireless Application Protocol. In your case since your not trying to use PDA or a web browser to access the internet..its probably for Wireless Access Point.

Quote Originally Posted by l0gaN View Post
    -=Xploitz=-

Wouldn't that defeat the purpose of really testing a network? I want to test my network or a clients network but if i already knew their passcode then it is like "cheating"

have you done a video fo try to crack a WPA without knowing the passcode?

Either way, your tuts are always very easy for me to follow

thank you. keep up the awesome work.
    Thanks for your interest in my video. unfortunately the only method as of today to crack WPA/ or WPA2 is with a dictionary attack. It must be brute forced. There is no other way around this that I am currently aware of. If your clients passphrase was say...offspring .....then the chances of it being in a dictionary are good. If your clients passphrase was super-calla-fraga-liastic-expy-alla-docious....then I seriously doubt it would be in any normal crackers/ hackers dictionary. You want to use a passphrase that is not a normal word or to a pass phrase that has a combo of spaces, numbers and special characters in it. I'm sorry, I know this is not the anser you were looking for..but it is the truth. If there was a program that could decipher the WPA/WPA2 passphrase without needing a dictionary..I'd have it by now...but unfortunately this program doesn't exist as of yet..so we must ALL use a dictionary attack and hope that the client used a weak passphrase that consist of a single word. If you want an uber l33t dictionary...your gonna have to build it yourself with raptr3 or JTR or some other wordlist builder. I have created all of my dictionaries from scratch. 1 for single words all lowercase..1 for all uppercase..one mixed with upper / lowercase..one with numbers..one with numbers/ letters...etc..you get the idea.

Xploitz

I hope you do not mind but i converted your video into a little text file. Seeing the video was very valuable but now that i saw it have these steps in writing means i can fly through them easier.

There are only 8 steps to crack WPA that you outlined and they work well.

If you want the file i have attached it here, if not I can delete it off.

Thank you again.

Great tut!!

l0gaN
    Feel free to do with it what you want. No harm done. The video was only meant to be a visual guide so that the others and yourself could compare your results with mine during in a live situation.
    [CENTER][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=blue][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]--=[/COLOR][/FONT]Xploitz[FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]=--[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=Black][SIZE=6][B] ®[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=4][B]Remote-Exploit.orgs Master Tutorialist.[/B][/SIZE][SIZE=6][B]™
    [/B][/SIZE]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=9063"][B]VIDEO: Volume #1 "E-Z No Client WEP Cracking Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=7872"][B]VIDEO: Volume #2 "E-Z No Client Korek Chopchop Attack Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8230"][B]VIDEO: Volume #3 "E-Z WPA/WPA2 Cracking Tutorial"[/B][/URL]

[URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8041"][B]VIDEO: Volume #4 "E-Z Cracking WPA/WPA2 With Airolib-ng Databases"[/B][/URL]
    [/CENTER]

Default so wanna share?

So would you mind emailing me that uber list you made of lower and upper case etc etc..?
    The wise man can pick up a grain of sand and envision a whole universe. But the stupid man will just lay down on some seaweed and roll around until he's completely draped in it. Then he'll stand up and go: Hey, I'm Vine Man.

So would you mind emailing me that uber list you made of lower and upper case etc etc..?
    You got an inbox that can take a 4.58GB file ?

Default Whoa

HAHHA

No way, sorry. I didnt know it was that big. Sheez, i have one that is like 100 MBs and I thought that was big.

Ok thanks anyways...

HAHHA

No way, sorry. I didnt know it was that big. Sheez, i have one that is like 100 MBs and I thought that was big.

Ok thanks anyways...
    Well I consider that my wordlist quoted above, having over 150 million entries is pretty inadequate when it comes to WPA/2 but I am slowly working on it.
    I have no idea what size Xploitz wordlist is, but going on our conversations on worlists and sources for them, I would bet his wordlist is somewhere around that size as well.

Somewhere in the "Ex" human right country

i bet that any serious wpa cracker got a wordlist with a size greater than 1 Go min.... before computation....so yes your passfile is too short....
    Watch your back, your packetz will belong to me soon... xD

BackTrack :
    Giving Machine Guns to Monkeys since 2006

Quote Originally Posted by shamanvirtuel View Post
    i bet that any serious wpa cracker got a wordlist with a size greater than 1 Go min.... before computation....so yes your passfile is too short....
    Come on Shaman, I KNOW your wordlist is bigger than that !!!!!

Somewhere in the "Ex" human right country

chut..........
    Watch your back, your packetz will belong to me soon... xD

BackTrack :
    Giving Machine Guns to Monkeys since 2006

why cant i get the handshake?? when i send in the de athu i dont see anything on the top right corner..

Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast