Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: -=Xploitz=- VIDEO: Volume #3 "E-Z WPA/WPA2 Cracking Tutorial"

Quote Originally Posted by S e a l View Post
    Great tutorial mate, really appriciate it. Opened up a new source of teaching students this has. A very well done.

One question. I have a Lucent Orinoco Silver PCMCIA card, running with the live BT 2.0 Final CD. And we got ourselves a problem. Before I start airodump AT ALL, I can set the card into monitor mode using the commands given in you're tutorial. I can even see clients on my normal network (not the one I'm trying to attack, which I've setup especially to experiment with this) and their packets. They are associated with my normal network BSSID. So, when I tell a different client to connect to my "attack" network, it does so and I can use it on that network, but under Airodump I cannot see that they are associated with it. It reports "(not associated)" in the table. Also, little or no data packets are being recieved.

Any ideas as to why this is happening?

I think I understand your question. However, could you post a screenshot for me please?

You connect a client to your "attack" AP and airodump says its not associated? Is this correct? Did you run airodump before or after you connected a client to the "attack" AP?

You are POSITIVE the client is connected?? Again, please post a screenshot, and if you can't because of 5 post limitations, upload it to rapidshare, and Ill d/l it and post it for you.
    [CENTER][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=blue][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]--=[/COLOR][/FONT]Xploitz[FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]=--[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=Black][SIZE=6][B] ®[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=4][B]Remote-Exploit.orgs Master Tutorialist.[/B][/SIZE][SIZE=6][B]™
    [/B][/SIZE]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=9063"][B]VIDEO: Volume #1 "E-Z No Client WEP Cracking Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=7872"][B]VIDEO: Volume #2 "E-Z No Client Korek Chopchop Attack Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8230"][B]VIDEO: Volume #3 "E-Z WPA/WPA2 Cracking Tutorial"[/B][/URL]

[URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8041"][B]VIDEO: Volume #4 "E-Z Cracking WPA/WPA2 With Airolib-ng Databases"[/B][/URL]
    [/CENTER]

Just burned his ISO

I can't get a screenshot at all, because its a Live CD and as a result, have quite a job doing so.

But what you've assumed is totally correct, yep. Airodump has been launched BEFORE I connect the client, and is still running when the WPA handshake is given. The only time it isn't running, is when I give up doing it! :-P

However, playing around with it earlier, I found if I didn't specify a BSSID in the Airodump launch, it would detect my traffic, but not display it as associated with the AP. So perhaps its just not picking up the association, but I still don't see why its not grabbing the handshake.

Quote Originally Posted by S e a l View Post
    I can't get a screenshot at all, because its a Live CD and as a result, have quite a job doing so.

But what you've assumed is totally correct, yep. Airodump has been launched BEFORE I connect the client, and is still running when the WPA handshake is given. The only time it isn't running, is when I give up doing it! :-P

However, playing around with it earlier, I found if I didn't specify a BSSID in the Airodump launch, it would detect my traffic, but not display it as associated with the AP. So perhaps its just not picking up the association, but I still don't see why its not grabbing the handshake.
    Post all commands you used from the beginning please.

Also...edit your deauth attack to>>>

aireplay-ng -0 5 -a APmacHere -c ClientsMAChere YourDEVICEhere

the 5 is for 5 consecutive deauths. Try that..then report back.
    [CENTER][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=blue][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]--=[/COLOR][/FONT]Xploitz[FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]=--[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=Black][SIZE=6][B] ®[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=4][B]Remote-Exploit.orgs Master Tutorialist.[/B][/SIZE][SIZE=6][B]™
    [/B][/SIZE]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=9063"][B]VIDEO: Volume #1 "E-Z No Client WEP Cracking Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=7872"][B]VIDEO: Volume #2 "E-Z No Client Korek Chopchop Attack Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8230"][B]VIDEO: Volume #3 "E-Z WPA/WPA2 Cracking Tutorial"[/B][/URL]

[URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8041"][B]VIDEO: Volume #4 "E-Z Cracking WPA/WPA2 With Airolib-ng Databases"[/B][/URL]
    [/CENTER]

Just burned his ISO

in my eye of wpa cracking. download this hi quality video, good for tutorial too

Just burned his ISO

I don't know if i'm missing a codec or something but here everything looks so green in this video and it's hard to recognize the text you're typing. Anybody else have the same problem?

Just burned his ISO

if you have problem its windows media video type. no codec need. Download Windows Media Player 11 from microsoft.com
    do a google search. its free

Quote Originally Posted by koly.csmovie View Post
    in my eye of wpa cracking. download this hi quality video, good for tutorial too
    Ok, now I'm not one for giving negative feedback, but dude, this just seems like a rushed video, where's the ''tutorial part you mention above??

Also, why are you using -3 arp request attack for WPA? this isnt needed?

Fair play to you for making a video, but it just seems like your rushed it too much just to post it & show off here, please dont be offended by my comments, if you want to see how it's done proper, see either -=Xploitz=-, trevelyns, pureh@tes, dapirates1 or many of the other members videos, or see This Thread I posted or go direclty here, no heart feelings ok?

1 final thing, you ended your video without cracking your WPA key? how come?

Just burned his ISO

do you understand what is in my eye?
    btw i donn show u what is my pass. its just a test
    kay? arp request btw dont need. mistake
    problem? no

Super Moderator Archangel-Amael's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by koly.csmovie View Post
    do you understand what is in my eye?
    No quite frankly I do not understand what is in your eye.
    I also do not understand much of what you are saying.
    If English is not your first language then you may need to slow down and think out what you are wanting to type here. This will help us to understand you and will help you to communicate more effectively with us.
    To be successful here you should read all of the following.
    ForumRules
    ForumFAQ
    If you are new to Back|Track
    Back|Track Wiki
    Failure to do so will probably get your threads deleted or worse.

Just burned his ISO

maybe you have bad english
    try to get english lessons. or go have psycho lessons to know where you are

Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast