Page 25 of 36 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: -=Xploitz=- VIDEO: Volume #3 "E-Z WPA/WPA2 Cracking Tutorial"

Everything was going good except this

what i really didnt get here is.In your video you were getting one more BSSID down and me nothing,i waited for like an hour but didnt get the HANDSHAKE.Am i doing something wrong XPloiTz

Quote Originally Posted by ibrahim52 View Post
    Everything was going good except this

what i really didnt get here is.In your video you were getting one more BSSID down and me nothing,i waited for like an hour but didnt get the HANDSHAKE.Am i doing something wrong XPloiTz
    You are missing a client connected to the AP to generate the "Handshake".

Use a different card to connect to the AP and you should then see the "Handshake" take place.

What wireless card do you you have?
    [FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][FONT=Courier New]hehe...
    [/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
    You are missing a client connected to the AP to generate the "Handshake".

Use a different card to connect to the AP and you should then see the "Handshake" take place.
    Yup, thats what it looks like to me too...

Why are you using >>>>> CHANNEL 13?? <<<<<<<

Can you change this to say.... channell 11 just for testing etc...

I dont know what command you are typing, but if you type

airodump-ng -c 11 -w psk --bssid 00:13:F7:4F:27:A3 <<YOUR CARD>>

THEN IN NEW SHELL

aireplay-ng -0 10 -a 00:13:F7:4F:27:A3 -c YOUR CLIENTS MAC HERE <<your card here>>
    & this will guarantee a handshake

well ,guess guess.Its intel 2200bg wireless.Lol.

Then this may interest you.

Basic injection with ipw2200 and BackTrack v2 for beginners (Read 31427 times)
    [FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][FONT=Courier New]hehe...
    [/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Here my cunning wolfz best suggestions.Thanks wolf.Let me give it a try

BAD NEWS IM AFRAID....

see THIS similar situation, but after reading the link .lonewolf posted, you might be in luck, failing that get yourself an Atheros card problems sorted

Quote Originally Posted by samsung View Post
    BAD NEWS IM AFRAID....

see THIS similar situation, but after reading the link .lonewolf posted, you might be in luck, failing that get yourself an Atheros card problems sorted
    Centrino cards are not very well supported. From my research, HostAP is needed as well as some kernel tweaking. See my last post in the thread samsung just posted above.
    [CENTER][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=blue][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]--=[/COLOR][/FONT]Xploitz[FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]=--[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=Black][SIZE=6][B] ®[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=4][B]Remote-Exploit.orgs Master Tutorialist.[/B][/SIZE][SIZE=6][B]™
    [/B][/SIZE]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=9063"][B]VIDEO: Volume #1 "E-Z No Client WEP Cracking Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=7872"][B]VIDEO: Volume #2 "E-Z No Client Korek Chopchop Attack Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8230"][B]VIDEO: Volume #3 "E-Z WPA/WPA2 Cracking Tutorial"[/B][/URL]

[URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8041"][B]VIDEO: Volume #4 "E-Z Cracking WPA/WPA2 With Airolib-ng Databases"[/B][/URL]
    [/CENTER]

Just burned his ISO

Great tutorial mate, really appriciate it. Opened up a new source of teaching students this has. A very well done.

One question. I have a Lucent Orinoco Silver PCMCIA card, running with the live BT 2.0 Final CD. And we got ourselves a problem. Before I start airodump AT ALL, I can set the card into monitor mode using the commands given in you're tutorial. I can even see clients on my normal network (not the one I'm trying to attack, which I've setup especially to experiment with this) and their packets. They are associated with my normal network BSSID. So, when I tell a different client to connect to my "attack" network, it does so and I can use it on that network, but under Airodump I cannot see that they are associated with it. It reports "(not associated)" in the table. Also, little or no data packets are being recieved.

Any ideas as to why this is happening?

Page 25 of 36 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast