Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm starting College 8-27-07!!!

Just burned his ISO

hey there Xploitz , keep the good spirit....maintain gpa as high as you can....................learning is fun........

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Quote Originally Posted by raffneck View Post
    hey there Xploitz , keep the good spirit....maintain gpa as high as you can....................learning is fun........
    You missed "Knowledge is power"
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

Just burned his ISO

oops!.my bad...yeap...knowledge is power.......a lot to explore......challenging problems.......it's drives you on an on...until you figured it out by yourself.....pure satisfaction.....

Quote Originally Posted by raffneck View Post
    oops!.my bad...yeap...knowledge is power.......a lot to explore......challenging problems.......it's drives you on an on...until you figured it out by yourself.....pure satisfaction.....
    At times, pure gray/balding hair
    dd if=/dev/swc666 of=/dev/wyze

Keep it up Xploitz. I am currently working on my GSEC(SANS/GIAC SEC, www dot giac dot org/certifications/security/gsec.php)

E

Thumbs up

UPDATE!!!

I took 3 more test this week. One I took Tuesday, my intro to computers class, and I got a 96. And today, I took my ITNW Introduction to Networking test..and I got a 86. Only one other person beat me. He got a 87...So I guess thats good. I was really hoping for an A, and I thought for sure I would..but those topologies and terms really got me good.
    Also, I did my first of 4 English essays and I got a stinking 80. Oh well. I really don't need English for Network Administration but, an A would have been better for my GPA and I'm wanting to graduate with honors if possible. I also took my remedial Algebra test, and I got a 95 on it. So I'm doing really well with Math...but my English seems to really suck..lol

Thanks guys for listening to me. I like to share my college life with you guys.
    [CENTER][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=blue][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]--=[/COLOR][/FONT]Xploitz[FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]=--[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=Black][SIZE=6][B] ®[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=4][B]Remote-Exploit.orgs Master Tutorialist.[/B][/SIZE][SIZE=6][B]™
    [/B][/SIZE]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=9063"][B]VIDEO: Volume #1 "E-Z No Client WEP Cracking Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=7872"][B]VIDEO: Volume #2 "E-Z No Client Korek Chopchop Attack Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8230"][B]VIDEO: Volume #3 "E-Z WPA/WPA2 Cracking Tutorial"[/B][/URL]

[URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8041"][B]VIDEO: Volume #4 "E-Z Cracking WPA/WPA2 With Airolib-ng Databases"[/B][/URL]
    [/CENTER]

The math is kicking my ass!
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Quote Originally Posted by -=Xploitz=- View Post
    UPDATE!!!

I took 3 more test this week. One I took Tuesday, my intro to computers class, and I got a 96. And today, I took my ITNW Introduction to Networking test..and I got a 86. Only one other person beat me. He got a 87...So I guess thats good. I was really hoping for an A, and I thought for sure I would..but those topologies and terms really got me good.
    Also, I did my first of 4 English essays and I got a stinking 80. Oh well. I really don't need English for Network Administration but, an A would have been better for my GPA and I'm wanting to graduate with honors if possible. I also took my remedial Algebra test, and I got a 95 on it. So I'm doing really well with Math...but my English seems to really suck..lol

Thanks guys for listening to me. I like to share my college life with you guys.
    No, but you should take Hindi so you can understand the people from Tech Support.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

Congrats, You are sure to succeed.
    I too was a dropout, got my GED, and finished my four year BS IT engineering degree last August with a 3.5gpa at the age of 27.
    Study well and most importantly have fun...some great times are waiting ahead.
    To help with the math, I suggest this calculator, TI Voyage 200 Graphing Calculator This bad boy will solve Algebra equations and show you how it is interpreting your input.

It supports Algebra through Calculus, including Geometry. It does symbolic and numeric matrices, complex numbers, vectors, lists, and strings. It displays in "Pretty Print," mathematical expressions appear on the display just as they are written on the board or in the textbooks. It has computer-like features" QWERTY keyboard with CUT, COPY, PASTE, and FIND make it easy to develop documents. It has about 2.7MB user-available memory. It also embraces the Flash technology which allows you to electronically upgrade the software of the calculator and also add new applications from TI and 3rd parties. TI Connectivity software and graphlink included.
    I have one and it does it all and I still use it regularly...I dont know if I would have made it out of college without it. I cant stress this enough, it really is amazing.

Best of luck to you!
    "A teacher is never a giver of truth; he is a guide, a pointer to the truth that the student must discover for himself." - Bruce Lee

Quote Originally Posted by g1ic7h View Post
    To help with the math, I suggest this calculator, TI Voyage 200 Graphing Calculator This bad boy will solve Algebra equations and show you how it is interpreting your input.

I have one and it does it all and I still use it regularly...I dont know if I would have made it out of college without it. I cant stress this enough, it really is amazing.

Best of luck to you!

Jesus Christ its expensive..

List Price $250.00 Your Price $171.50

For 200 bucks it better work!!..and brew me some beer!
    [CENTER][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=blue][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]--=[/COLOR][/FONT]Xploitz[FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]=--[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=Black][SIZE=6][B] ®[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=4][B]Remote-Exploit.orgs Master Tutorialist.[/B][/SIZE][SIZE=6][B]™
    [/B][/SIZE]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=9063"][B]VIDEO: Volume #1 "E-Z No Client WEP Cracking Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=7872"][B]VIDEO: Volume #2 "E-Z No Client Korek Chopchop Attack Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8230"][B]VIDEO: Volume #3 "E-Z WPA/WPA2 Cracking Tutorial"[/B][/URL]

[URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8041"][B]VIDEO: Volume #4 "E-Z Cracking WPA/WPA2 With Airolib-ng Databases"[/B][/URL]
    [/CENTER]

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast