Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Broadcom 4311 Does Work :D

Developer

Please at least try to keep this a clean forum suitable for all audiences.

Thank you

People such as myself are easily offended by harsh language

purehate=

Senior Member imported_spankdidly's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wick86 View Post
    Well I guess I need to go buy two lotto tickets because I have two Brodcom cards ones a 4311 and the other is a 4318 and I have not had any problems with ether of them with BT3.
    Is the other ticket for me? Even if I got my broadcom to work, I would always have that feeling that I'm not running at full potential. But hell, my BRAIN isn't running at full potential, So maybe I will try out my broadcom card!

Kidding of course. I'll die with my prism2 and atheros cards. Boom Headshot.
    I felt like bending the bars back, and ripping out the window frames and eating them. yes, eating them! Leaping, leaping, leaping! Colonics for everyone! All right! You dumb*sses. I'm a mental patient. I'm *supposed* to act out!

Senior Member imported_spankdidly's Avatar

Dammit I messed up my post....

Hate, that guy doesn't look like he's singin.
    I felt like bending the bars back, and ripping out the window frames and eating them. yes, eating them! Leaping, leaping, leaping! Colonics for everyone! All right! You dumb*sses. I'm a mental patient. I'm *supposed* to act out!

Very good friend of the forum killadaninja's Avatar

i was only quoting what someone said and also dont like language thats why i said harsh ovioulsy theve modded the post now mine is also edited
    sorry
    -ninja
    Sometimes I try to fit a 16-character string into an 8–byte space, on purpose.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234