Thread: Any Good Online Pentest challange type servers?

Default Any Good Online Pentest challange type servers?

Maybe i will get flamed for asking but the use to be sites that had "hacking games" where you would use your skill (or forums with answers) to move through the levels, by passing passwords etc... anyone know a good site that has modern style vul that you would face in everyday life, the ones i found only have really bad/old coding styles I.E get around the javascript password function.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by darkevil011 View Post
    Maybe i will get flamed for asking but the use to be sites that had "hacking games" where you would use your skill (or forums with answers) to move through the levels, by passing passwords etc... anyone know a good site that has modern style vul that you would face in everyday life, the ones i found only have really bad/old coding styles I.E get around the javascript password function.

Cheers
    Search the forums there have been several discussed recently.

hackthissite.com has a little bit

I don't remember what it was, but I searched google for something like practice hacking a server or something like that and the first response was a hacking game with levels. they have backdoors installed and whatnot and you have to gain access then search the server