Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I am New Please Guide Me!!

Just burned his ISO

Ok now i got this!! Can i ask one more Question! i want to install it on HDD, my OS Mirosoft Windows Xp can BT 2.0 install on it? if not then will it install on Mac OS X 10.4? or is there any other way to use these tool with running OS any time without installling them.

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Quote Originally Posted by SumeetJaiswal View Post
    Ok now i got this!! Can i ask one more Question! i want to install it on HDD, my OS Mirosoft Windows Xp can BT 2.0 install on it? if not then will it install on Mac OS X 10.4? or is there any other way to use these tool with running OS any time without installling them.
    There's a search function on the forums for a reason, learn it, use it, love it.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

Quote Originally Posted by SumeetJaiswal View Post
    Seriously, this has gone on long enough. We have a search function for a reason. Use it!
    "\x74\x68\x65\x70\x72\x65\x7a\x39\x38";

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12