Thread: No wireless driver

Just burned his ISO

Default No wireless driver

Oke here's my question, i have search in some topics but nothing found.

I have an laptop, F3SV-AS018c with an Intel(R) PRO/Wireless 2915ABG driver. but on the live cd it isn't support.

So what should i do? import the drivers on the cd, but where?

some1 an idea?

I hope so. Thank You!!

Generally we'd suggest you buy a card that is compatible instead of messing around trying to get things that won't work started!

I'm not familiar with your card, so it may or may not work, but I had an inbuilt Intel 2200bg in my laptop (which does work)...although I decided to go buy a card that works out of the box instead.

If you're planning to crack WEP then you'll need a card that can "inject" and as not all of them can I'd suggest you go spend $20-30 on one that can.

There's plenty of threads about "Which card to buy?", do a quick forum search and you'll find loads of info...if your laptop's new then make sure you have a Cardbus slot and not an Express slot, (if it's express then buy a USB stick).

Quote Originally Posted by feeby View Post
    I have an laptop, F3SV-AS018c with an Intel(R) PRO/Wireless 2915ABG driver. but on the live cd it isn't support.

So what should i do?
    Purchase a better supported product.

Determine your needs, then purchase appropriate hardware to meet those needs; not the other way around!
    "\x74\x68\x65\x70\x72\x65\x7a\x39\x38";