Thread: Saving settings in BT2

Default Saving settings in BT2

So everytime i go in to BT2 i do a couple downloads, change some settings then when i reboot (btw it is on a USB Key) i loose it all. there has to be a way to save all my settings, new folders and passwords in firefox

can anyone point me in the right direction?

thanks
    The wise man can pick up a grain of sand and envision a whole universe. But the stupid man will just lay down on some seaweed and roll around until he's completely draped in it. Then he'll stand up and go: Hey, I'm Vine Man.

Quote Originally Posted by l0gaN View Post
    So everytime i go in to BT2 i do a couple downloads, change some settings then when i reboot (btw it is on a USB Key) i loose it all. there has to be a way to save all my settings, new folders and passwords in firefox

thanks
    It's covered extensively here

Quote Originally Posted by l0gaN View Post

thanks
    The search function is your friend. Not surprisingly, you're not the first person to ask this question, and won't be the last. Don't you suspect someone else might already have asked the same question, and posted a thread about it? Don't you further suppose that any of the friendly users and/or moderators would have provided that user with a answer?
    "\x74\x68\x65\x70\x72\x65\x7a\x39\x38";