Thread: Help Me!!!

Just burned his ISO

Default Help Me!!!

Hello!
    I get bt2 and put it in my laptop acer5050, then i used a usb dongle, LinkSys wusg54gc, everything working cool, but then when i tried to crack an WEP key i have a big problem, there are no ARP packets;
    while the kismet or airodump collect data(slowly) i try to do an attack with airreplay, but nothing workes, the attack with airreplay doesn't work the ARP packets stay at "0", and the data doesn't increase fast ... Could this be because my usb dongle doesn't support packet injection???

Please help me, and sorry about my english...

This may help

Quote Originally Posted by foose View Post
    Hello!
    I get bt2 and put it in my laptop acer5050, then i used a usb dongle, LinkSys wusg54gc, everything working cool, but then when i tried to crack an WEP key i have a big problem, there are no ARP packets;
    while the kismet or airodump collect data(slowly) i try to do an attack with airreplay, but nothing workes, the attack with airreplay doesn't work the ARP packets stay at "0", and the data doesn't increase fast ... Could this be because my usb dongle doesn't support packet injection???

Please help me, and sorry about my english...
    Google is your friend.

Is there an international law that requires those who speak English as a second language to apologize profusely in every post for their English skills?!
    "\x74\x68\x65\x70\x72\x65\x7a\x39\x38";

Quote Originally Posted by theprez98 View Post
    Google is your friend.

Is there an international law that requires those who speak English as a second language to apologize profusely in every post for their English skills?!

Must be. Ask Shaman, I know he practices that law.

Quote Originally Posted by shamanvirtuel View Post
    Shaman, you lead me down the right road with the driver pb.....

He gets something right now and then...

sorry, but my english have limits, scw666 what the hell your sentence means in simple words ?

prez, i neither understand, what did i get ???? and then what ?????

sorry but im french so if you can explain simply please lol....
    sorry again....
    See ?? He apologized like 3 times..lol

But we still love you Niko!!!!
    [CENTER][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=blue][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]--=[/COLOR][/FONT]Xploitz[FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]=--[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=Black][SIZE=6][B] ®[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=4][B]Remote-Exploit.orgs Master Tutorialist.[/B][/SIZE][SIZE=6][B]™
    [/B][/SIZE]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=9063"][B]VIDEO: Volume #1 "E-Z No Client WEP Cracking Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=7872"][B]VIDEO: Volume #2 "E-Z No Client Korek Chopchop Attack Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8230"][B]VIDEO: Volume #3 "E-Z WPA/WPA2 Cracking Tutorial"[/B][/URL]

[URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8041"][B]VIDEO: Volume #4 "E-Z Cracking WPA/WPA2 With Airolib-ng Databases"[/B][/URL]
    [/CENTER]

Somewhere in the "Ex" human right country

my pb is i always think readers will misunderstand what i'm writing....
    and i know how it's hard to decypher someone's writings at the same time you read them........

that's all
    Watch your back, your packetz will belong to me soon... xD

BackTrack :
    Giving Machine Guns to Monkeys since 2006