Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast

Thread: -=Xploitz=- VIDEO: Volume #4 "E-Z Cracking WPA/WPA2 With Airolib-ng Databases"

Just burned his ISO

hi i've got into trouble, shoud i create tables myself? o are there any prepared file.sql ?
    now i get this ?
    aircrack-ng -r testdb vk-01.cap
    Opening vk-01.cap
    Read 1416 packets.

# BSSID ESSID Encryption

1 00:10:BF:73:B3:2E vk WPA (1 handshake)

Choosing first network as target.

Opening vk-01.cap
    SQL error: no such table: pmk..

Aircrack-ng 1.0 rc1 r1085

Quitting aircrack-ng...

Thank you for the tut..ive been using for a while so thanks

I've been learning to crack WPA on my AP for the past couple of days. Without using airolib-ng, testing was going at a rate of about 33 keys per second.

So I figured, I might as well give airolib-ng and a 130mb wordlist a try. Damn, did that ever take a long time! I think it took about 10 hours total to compute and verify the PMK's with my SSID. I'm on a C2D E8400 computer. There were about 4,700,000 PMKs.

I use a 25+ character passphrase with random numbers, letters, and symbols. I ran aircrack at a rate of about 76,000 and it wasn't successful at cracking my WPA key. So I guess my network's fairly safe!

Just burned his ISO

Are SQLlite and the new version of aircrack included in the new backtrack 3??or should i install them??and if that,,how can i install them in backtrack 3 usb version??

Just burned his ISO

Quote Originally Posted by -=Xploitz=- View Post
    Ummm?? According to your edit, thats how to list them...but you didn't say if you were able to successfully "drop" the ESSID and its corresponding tables from your database. Were you able to do it? I've never tried to remove the ESSID and its corresponding tables from the database that I made, and now you got me curious as to how to do this!
    Thanks Tex-Twil!

Can drop an ESSID like this:

airolib-ng <dbpath/name> --sql 'delete from ESSID where essid = "ESSID_TO_DELETE"'

or for matching ESSIDs to a pattern say all that contain 2WIRE for examples sake:

airolib-ng <dbpath/name> --sql 'delete from ESSID where essid LIKE "%2WIREl%"'

ESSID is the table name containing all the essids, essid intentionally in lower case is the column name.

can also delete passwords if you have mistakenly imported a list of passwords you didn't want in your database which would meen allot of computation time.

To delete passwords similar to this string 'home'

do this:

airolib-ng <dbpath/name> --sql 'delete from passwd where passwd LIKE"%home%"'

% is a wildcard like *

if you want to delete a password where you know a fixed string in there however the rest of it is surrounded by some changeable characters eg you want to get rid of '12home13' and '14home19' the common denominator is 'home'

then can do this to get rid of these passwords:

airolib-ng <dbpath/name> --sql 'delete from passwd where passwd LIKE"__home__"''

_ works as a single character wildcard

if you ain't sure you will delete the right passwords first, then check what you will delete with your pattern by doing a simple select statement, by changing the delete to a select like so:

airolib-ng <dbpath/name> --sql 'select from passwd where passwd LIKE"__home__"''

If anyone can take a look at this forum link below and comment on one problem i've had it would be appreciated (I can't post links yet so cut and paste)

forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=15655

Just burned his ISO

well, i got with my core duo 1,73 GHz and 1 Gb Ram only 47 PMK/s under BT3. I was confused because a friend got 140 on a Celeron 2,4 GHz and on his apple he got ~145 PMK/s. So i tried Airolib under Vista and huups 108 PMK per second.... I dont know why its so slowly under BT3....

And all the guys with multicore, this part is interesting:

Have a look at the Sourcefile from Airolib.

Code:
    /*
    batch-process all combinations of ESSIDs and PASSWDs. this function may be called
    only once per db at the same time, yet multiple processes can batch-process a single db.
    don't modify this function's layout or it's queries without carefully considering speed, efficiency and concurrency.
    */
    well, i started airolib 2 times to batch on the same Database and i got 2x 96 PMK/s. not bad...from 47 to 192

coool

I just want to know if i can apply these orders with more than one network in the same time. I mean, when i create ssidlist.txt and inside it i want to write 5 networks, Do you think it will work or no?!!

secondly, I have wordlist and the size of it is 60 GB. and this is too much and it needs a computer with high description and my computer is pentium 4 and the speed of it is 2000 Mega.

Attention:

airolib-ng testdb import ascii passwd pass.lst is 60 GB. and with my computer I think it’ll take a whole month or more to finish reading it.Is there anyway that i can solve this problem with the huge size of wordlist which is 60 GB

Finally, after done all these things successfully and want to do it another time with another network, do I have to do all the steps from the beginning or just put netw.cap

For example,
    aircrack-ng -r testdb netw.cap

Regards,

Quote Originally Posted by coool View Post
    I just want to know if i can apply these orders with more than one network in the same time. I mean, when i create ssidlist.txt and inside it i want to write 5 networks, Do you think it will work or no?!!

secondly, I have wordlist and the size of it is 60 GB. and this is too much and it needs a computer with high description and my computer is pentium 4 and the speed of it is 2000 Mega.

Attention:

airolib-ng testdb import ascii passwd pass.lst is 60 GB. and with my computer I think it’ll take a whole month or more to finish reading it.Is there anyway that i can solve this problem with the huge size of wordlist which is 60 GB
    Yes, you can compute the wordlist against multiple ESSIDs at once. Do note that each password however will have to be individually computed for each of the ESSIDs. If we for arguments sake say that computing the 60 Gb wordlist against one ESSID will take a month, which is a highly optimistic prediction, it will take 5 months for five different ESSIDs.
    -Monkeys are like nature's humans.

Just burned his ISO

It seems fairly pointless to use a 60GB wordlist anyway. The whole point of a wordlist is to try likely phrases to avoid doing a massive brute force attack.

Unless you somehow ordered the wordlist by popularity of the potential passwords, and split it down into sections it doesn't make much sense really. Also, I compiled a large wordlist myself, from over 80GB of source material but the final cleaned up wordlist was only 2GB. When you have such a large list, quality is important.

Just burned his ISO

Default SQlite

Thanks Xploitz great vid's & links. However here's my problem???
    Unfortunately i already had Aircrack-ng 1:1.0 beta-1 & SQLite 3.4.2-2 installed on my system "Ubuntu 8.04" before i came across your post, both of which were installed via synaptic packet manager therefor i didn't get chance to edit the make file "SQLite" . Will it cause me any problems if i were to uninstall both and compile them both from scratch, or can i just reinstall SQLite and make the necessary changes this time .
    Even though i knew that i hadn't changed the make file, i ran with the video anyway and everything went fine right up till the end but as expected no "-r" option in aircrack.

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast