Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: BackTrack 3 core testing - We need your HELP!

Good stuff guys...I cant wait to get my paws on V3.

Somewhere in the "Ex" human right country

Quote Originally Posted by bcktrckv2 View Post
    HO, look who is talking, a senior member. If I really use my ability, I will come to the root of your computer and take the BT3.
    "risking a kick" of what? of the WEB? or lose my internet connection?

but the bad news I have recently read is that backtrack (and the related distros) is no longer legal in germany.
    YOU're an idiot, because supmodos can now track you, because fbi is monitoring this forums and others, and it's because of babies assholes like you that one day this forum will end..........

and btw i think you must think a little bit more before saying you will hack one of us..........just don't forget who you are talking to, we are not babies hackers, one day you may have pbs to talk like that....you can risk more....much more...than loosing your connection....destructive hacking is efficient...even if i don't practice it because it's illegal .........;

purehate, again im agree with you, me too i wish we find a solution for kicking off this kind of script kiddies & l33tH4X0rs
    Watch your back, your packetz will belong to me soon... xD

BackTrack :
    Giving Machine Guns to Monkeys since 2006

sorry about the delay in getting back to you, COX killed my internet for seeding linux distros (but not BT3!!!) anyways, no i'm using a pcmcia card withthe tiacx100 chipset, i think i'm just going to using isomaster tear apart the usr.lzm and copy and paste the scripts in there rightful place and then recompile the whole iso and reburn, half to get some more cd-r's but if anyone knows an easier way or if anyone with the acx cards has already sent in a completed report, go ahead and tell me cause i'm starting to feel like a failure/slacker. peace
    open source = open minds, human knowledge belongs to the world

yeah so i tried my iso-method and that failed miserably and the only thing i manage to accomplish was a very efficent method for wasting cd-r's, upon boot up it said "created too many symbolic links" and promptly crashed, i also tried an irqpoll like "shamen..." said and as far as the computer can discern the hardware is there. i'm gonna burn another pure aka unmangled by me iso and try another route as i just installed a mini pci atheros ar 5212 card today and updated the madwifi drivers on my harddrive install of BT2. after doing that i noticed that there is a possible dependecy on the wlan scripts that cause the firmware to be flashed on boot up instead of using the "cd /usr/src/driver/acx100 && insmod acx.ko && cd && macchanger -a wlan0 && ifconfig wlan0 up" script i've been using. as always if i've left any information that anyone would need to help me, or if someone has figured out the problem already, drop me a line. take care all. peace
    open source = open minds, human knowledge belongs to the world

Just burned his ISO

Lightbulb

when your next release will be implemented ?

I have common NIc adapter. I have no Wireless and it's quite enough. it too fast and not limited as you consider.
    I only need linux and internet connection to send raw packet around my switch(in my neighbourhood) and I can caught any input/output traffic(as I remember it's sniffing, olso snoofing it's too possible isn't it?).
    and why WireLess adapter is so well-known subject in your forum?
    have someone any refer to me why it is ?
    /sorry for my poor enlish ;

Just burned his ISO

simple report why wireless is most popular subject?
    what can you do using this one better then simple nic adapter?

Quote Originally Posted by vsotolkanachinaietsa View Post
    Nothing, but wireless is for the most part hidden. You don't have to have physical access to a network to do things to it.
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

Just burned his ISO

why do I need pysical access? expect them I can reach any information which is already shared by my nightboor. if it is not as I want then he/or/she will make me force to use some properlly exploit which makes his job excellently . or I will need some sniffer for ex:ettercap
    and then another time I will able to establish connection between us.

what is different amoung this two adapter? wireless can do everything same as common nic and it's all.

When pentesting, you don't always have physical access to the target network, and wireless is generally the only point of entry available to you

why do I need pysical access? expect them I can reach any information which is already shared by my nightboor. if it is not as I want then he/or/she will make me force to use some properlly exploit which makes his job excellently . or I will need some sniffer for ex:ettercap
    and then another time I will able to establish connection between us.

what is different amoung this two adapter? wireless can do everything same as common nic and it's all.
    This thread is not the place for this discussion, please start a thread in the general IT area and people will be happy to answer your questions.

I would be able to help if you guys need another to test. I have a orinoco gold - atheros, senao 2511 -prism, and 1 laptop with 3945 intel and another i believe it has the intel 2200(been a while since i have used it but i think its the 2200).

Notlist3d

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast