Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: svn co, 207 multi-status

Quote Originally Posted by Drav3n View Post
    I get an error ever time I try to use the svn cocommands in xploits tut so I'm using konquerer with webdav (webdav://trac.aircrack-ng.org:80/svn/branch/1.0-dev/)
    then I just copy the files from the directory.
    then I cd to the directory that I just downloaded aircrack to and run
    Code:
    gmake SQLITE=true
    Is there any problems in using konquerer instead of svn?
    I see now

So instead of following the advice in your other thread on this same problem you start a new one omitting all of that information

Just burned his ISO

I believe the advice was to reinstall. BT2 final doesn't work on my laptop so I burned a fresh copy of the beta. I'm running the live copy right now and it's still giving me the same errors. The problem must have been fixed in the final version of Backtrack
    Nothing is what it seems

I believe the advice was to reinstall. BT2 final doesn't work on my laptop so I burned a fresh copy of the beta. I'm running the live copy right now and it's still giving me the same errors. The problem must have been fixed in the final version of Backtrack
    At no point in that thread did you say that it was not BT2 final, and the advice was to reinstall.
    Quote Originally Posted by balding_parrot View Post
    You still have a problem

Just tested it and it worked for me.

You may be best to re-install to be honest, it will probably take a lot less time than trying to sort that problem out
    At no point in this thread do you even mention the svn problems

In the case of either threads how the hell do you expect someone to help you when you omit crucial information.

Threads merged as both are the same problem and to provide the missing crucial information from both of them.

Just burned his ISO

When trying to run
    Code:
    gmake SQLITE=true
    for aircrack-ng I get a bunch of feedback with a few errors in it. Heres a bit of what I get back
    Code:
    /bin/sh: ../evalrev: Permission denied
    aircrack-ng.c: In function `main':
    aircrack-ng.c:4020: error: syntax error before ')' token
    gmake[1]: *** [aircrack-ng.o] Error 1
    I'm not sure wht I'm getting this. I even tried to sudo it, though I dont know why I would have to
    P.S. I'm using BT2 beta because final won't boot on my laptop. does that have anything to do with my problem
    This was the first post on that thread. Notice the bottom? "P.S. I'm using BT2 beta because final won't boot on my laptop. does that have anything to do with my problem"
    Nothing is what it seems

This was the first post on that thread. Notice the bottom? "P.S. I'm using BT2 beta because final won't boot on my laptop. does that have anything to do with my problem"
    The point is that both of these problems stem from the same problem, so are the same question.
    So instead of following advice you start a new thread that doesn't even mention the steps leading up to this point. You also didn't include vital information in either of the threads, so by putting them together in one (like you should have done in the first place), if someone now bothers to try and help you, they will at least get more of the story than you provided either time.

Just burned his ISO

So you're saying the erro I got from svn and the errors I got from gmake are caused by the some thing? I'm sorry I did't realise that.
    Nothing is what it seems

Just burned his ISO

Lightbulb

For anyone who is haveing the same problem. The simple solution is to run
    Code:
    chmod +x evalrev
    That doesn't fix the "207 multi-status" error that Mr.balding is convinced caused the aircrack-ng compile errors.
    Nothing is what it seems

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123