Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: svn co, 207 multi-status

Hybrid View

Just burned his ISO

Question svn co, 207 multi-status

I'm trying to svn co htp://trac.aircrack-ng(dot)org/svn/trunk/ aircrack-ng so I can do -=Xploitz=- wpa/wpa2 cracking tut (which looks great btw). at first svn was giving me an "unrecognized url scheme" error. I fixed that by reinstalling evything that had to do with svn lol (apr,apu,neon and svn itself). Now it's giving me the following error
    Code:
    svn: REPORT request failed on '/svn/!svn/vcc/default'
    svn: REPORT of '/svn/!svn/vcc/default': 207 Multi-Status (htp:trac.aircrack-ng(dot)org/)
    The URLs are weird because I'm not allowed to post URLs yet or something
    Anyone know what's wrong?
    Thanks
    Nothing is what it seems

If the commands below are not working for you then you have not yet fixed the problem you mentioned.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To do this, here are the commands

First if you do not have sqlite installed you can use these commands to install sqlite-3.4.0 and update to the latest Aircrack dev version. Sqlite is needed to compile Aircrack-ng dev versions, and to be able to use airolib-ng as he will show in the video's

Code:
                     cd /usr/local/bin
                     ln -s tclsh8.4 tclsh
                     cd /root
                     curl -O http://www.sqlite.org/sqlite-3.4.0.tar.gz
                     tar xvzf sqlite-3.4.0.tar.gz
                     cd sqlite-3.4.0
                     ./configure --prefix=/usr/local
                     make && make install
                     cd ..
                     rm -r sqlite-3.4.0
                     rm -r sqlite-3.4.0.tar.gz
                     svn co http://trac.aircrack-ng.org/svn/branch/1.0-dev aircrack-ng
                     cd aircrack-ng
                     gmake SQLITE=true
                     gmake SQLITE=true install
                     cd
                     rm -r aircrack-ng
    And each time you need to just install the latest Aircrack dev version you can use these commands.

Code:
                     cd aircrack-ng
                     gmake SQLITE=true
                     gmake SQLITE=true install
                     cd ..
                     rm -r aircrack-ng
    So you only need to do the first one of those once ever if you are using a HDD install or a USB install with the save changes mod.
    The second of those, you use whenever you want to update to newer Aircrack-ng dev revision (there are on average 4-6 revisions per day)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xploitz if you want to use the part between the red lines for your tutorials, then go ahead you have my permission.

Good luck with the video's

Just burned his ISO

I installed sqlite like you said then I tried to svn co aircrack again and it still gives me the same error
    Code:
    # svn co trac.aircrack-ng.org/svn/branch/1.0-dev aircrack-ng
    svn: REPORT request failed on '/svn/!svn/vcc/default'
    svn: REPORT of '/svn/!svn/vcc/default': 207 Multi-Status (trac.aircrack-ng.org)
    Nothing is what it seems

From what you posted in the first post, and what you are posting now, it looks like you still haven't fixed the problem you had with svn in the first place.

You did use this exact command didn't you ?

Just burned his ISO

I copied it, pasted it and looked it over. My original problem was am error that said something about an "Unrecognized URL scheme". I thought that I had fixed it, but I guess a different error doesn't mean the first one was solved. It could me I just created another. But I think I did solve my original problem because it was stopping before it connected to the server. Now it looks like it connecting and then the problem occurs.
    Thanks for you help so far lol
    Nothing is what it seems

You still have a problem

Just tested it and it worked for me.

You may be best to re-install to be honest, it will probably take a lot less time than trying to sort that problem out

Just burned his ISO

re-install BT? but... but... I guess I could do that.
    Thanks for the help
    Nothing is what it seems

Just burned his ISO

Question aircrack-ng gmake [all] Error 2

When trying to run
    Code:
    gmake SQLITE=true
    for aircrack-ng I get a bunch of feedback with a few errors in it. Heres a bit of what I get back
    Code:
    /bin/sh: ../evalrev: Permission denied
    aircrack-ng.c: In function `main':
    aircrack-ng.c:4020: error: syntax error before ')' token
    gmake[1]: *** [aircrack-ng.o] Error 1
    I'm not sure wht I'm getting this. I even tried to sudo it, though I dont know why I would have to
    P.S. I'm using BT2 beta because final won't boot on my laptop. does that have anything to do with my problem
    Nothing is what it seems

If you had searched the forums before asking this question, you would have found that I have covered the problems of sqlite and compiling aircrack-ng versions after r540 quite extensively. I even go as far as providing several easy solutions.
    The topic has also been covered in many other threads by myself and many others as well, referencing my fixes.

Just burned his ISO

Quote Originally Posted by balding_parrot View Post
    If you had searched the forums before asking this question, you would have found that I have covered the problems of sqlite and compiling aircrack-ng versions after r540 quite extensively. I even go as far as providing several easy solutions.
    The topic has also been covered in many other threads by myself and many others as well, referencing my fixes.
    Actually I did a lot of searching on these forums as well as google and came up with nothing. Mybe I searched the wrong things, or maybe my error has nothing to do with what you think it does
    Nothing is what it seems

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast