Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: HOWTO: Get yourself banned

Senior Member imported_spankdidly's Avatar

I have uh no idea what uh you guys are talking about.

lawl.
    I felt like bending the bars back, and ripping out the window frames and eating them. yes, eating them! Leaping, leaping, leaping! Colonics for everyone! All right! You dumb*sses. I'm a mental patient. I'm *supposed* to act out!

Quote Originally Posted by -=Xploitz=- View Post
    Not trying to push the issue Deathray
    No, no problem at all (:
    Quote Originally Posted by -=Xploitz=- View Post
    ..But all you had to do was ask to open another one...I'd probably allowed it..cause quite frankly..I understand why..lol But you didn't ask..and therefore your stuck with this one. So just out of sheer curiosity.... why open the new account?
    Well, to be honest, when I first created that account, my interests/intentions weren't quite in the right place. I was naive and thought that using these the abundant amount of tools would give me more knowledge about computers. Now I can see that there is no quick way to be an expert, but you actually have to do a lot of work to get anywhere! And just by using these tools created by other, will not teach my anything.
    Now last month I started at my new school, an education that lasts 5 years and will qualify me for the CISCO CCNA certificate and felt that it was time to really get an understanding of how things really work and not just finding idiot-proof tools to impress others, yeah sounds stupid but that is the truth.
    So that is the answer to why I created the new account , just for a personal symbolization.
    - Poul Wittig

Well,

At least your learning and understanding..and thats all that counts. It takes a ton of hard work to get anywhere..well,..anywhere good that is.

Good luck to you, and I hope you didn't take this thread 2 hard. Just think of it as "a learning experience".
    [CENTER][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=blue][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]--=[/COLOR][/FONT]Xploitz[FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]=--[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=Black][SIZE=6][B] ®[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=4][B]Remote-Exploit.orgs Master Tutorialist.[/B][/SIZE][SIZE=6][B]™
    [/B][/SIZE]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=9063"][B]VIDEO: Volume #1 "E-Z No Client WEP Cracking Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=7872"][B]VIDEO: Volume #2 "E-Z No Client Korek Chopchop Attack Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8230"][B]VIDEO: Volume #3 "E-Z WPA/WPA2 Cracking Tutorial"[/B][/URL]

[URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8041"][B]VIDEO: Volume #4 "E-Z Cracking WPA/WPA2 With Airolib-ng Databases"[/B][/URL]
    [/CENTER]

"So now you know, and knowing is half the battle."
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

Default And a new submission for the list...

Repeatedly post threads and pm mods on the location of the bt3 installer

If this doesn't work there's a quick fix for it

Just post nudes(girls only please)
    ================================================== ===
    Dr. Walter - Depraved linguist, Benevolent troublemaker extraordinaire
    ================================================== ===

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789