Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: HOWTO: Get yourself banned

Quote Originally Posted by purehate View Post
    I was just trying to be festive. I'll change it to my real crack head self.
    Change it back before you scare people

nah, homeless dave chappelle looks good

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by balding_parrot View Post
    Look at his other posts, and you will most likely find he is.
    Omg You guys are waay to serious.. balding_parrot, especially you, you need to lighten up. Try looking through HIS posts.. :b
    Oh well, and me having a believing that the humor most computer experts lack, came back as great irony :b
    - Poul Wittig

Quote Originally Posted by balding_parrot View Post
    I'm waiting for him to spot swc666's sig
    Hey I'm really curious now :b ... What did it say?
    - Poul Wittig

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Quote Originally Posted by Deathray View Post
    Omg You guys are waay to serious.. balding_parrot, especially you, you need to lighten up. Try looking through HIS posts.. :b
    Oh well, and me having a believing that the humor most computer experts lack, came back as great irony :b
    Your belief is wrong. Most 'computer experts' have great senses of humor, it's just that our humor is normally so far above the average persons intelligence that it's imperceptible to them.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

yeah, really far. Can definitely see that. Glad to see a computer guru
    with some self-esteem. Or is that only when sitting behind your computer screen?
    Well then again, I am only 16 so you could easily be right.
    But no one understood me?
    - Poul Wittig

Come on, I'm expecting to get heavily flamed ..
    - Poul Wittig

Quote Originally Posted by Deathray View Post
    We are way too serious, and me especially

Can you not see this WHOLE thread is just humour, and it is just YOU that cannot see that.

IF you read the first post in this thread you will see it is a JOKE at the expense of some of the mods, myself included, and some Senior members. IF I was "waay to serious" and needed to "lighten up" do you really think this thread would still be here, and the original poster would still be a member ?

In fact I was part of it getting bigger and including extra people, I was talking in PM's with the writer while it was being initially written and later edited.

So it looks like it is you that needs to lighten up, and see the humour that is there in front of you.

Very good friend of the forum drgr33n's Avatar

Deathray stop trying to blag it you tried that hack hahahahaha

Lol...

ROTFLMAO!!!

C'mon Deathray ...lol....

Its ok to admit it if you really tried it.

BTW everybody........

[CENTER][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=blue][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]--=[/COLOR][/FONT]Xploitz[FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]=--[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=Black][SIZE=6][B] ®[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=4][B]Remote-Exploit.orgs Master Tutorialist.[/B][/SIZE][SIZE=6][B]™
    [/B][/SIZE]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=9063"][B]VIDEO: Volume #1 "E-Z No Client WEP Cracking Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=7872"][B]VIDEO: Volume #2 "E-Z No Client Korek Chopchop Attack Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8230"][B]VIDEO: Volume #3 "E-Z WPA/WPA2 Cracking Tutorial"[/B][/URL]

[URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8041"][B]VIDEO: Volume #4 "E-Z Cracking WPA/WPA2 With Airolib-ng Databases"[/B][/URL]
    [/CENTER]

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast