Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29

Thread: ip address spoofing with proxies

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    117

    Default ip address spoofing with proxies

    i read somewhere that some proxy servers will spoof an ip address after you connect to them. what i want to do is spoof my ip address into an ip with a certain range. how does this work and does anyone have any links to a proxy that does this? thanks

  2. #2
    Moderator theprez98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,533

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ats1080 View Post
    i read somewhere that some proxy servers will spoof an ip address after you connect to them. what i want to do is spoof my ip address into an ip with a certain range. how does this work and does anyone have any links to a proxy that does this? thanks
    Google is your friend.

    Why would you want to spoof your IP address?
    "\x74\x68\x65\x70\x72\x65\x7a\x39\x38";

  3. #3
    Senior Member streaker69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA
    Posts
    3,535

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theprez98 View Post
    Google is your friend.

    Why would you want to spoof your IP address?
    Because he wants to browse directories on a webserver that doesn't belong to him without them knowing who's doing it.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

  4. #4
    Senior Member shamanvirtuel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in the "Ex" human right country
    Posts
    2,988

    Default

    yep i report the other post as suspicious....

    and it's a kid ! so we must be careful
    Watch your back, your packetz will belong to me soon... xD

    BackTrack :
    Giving Machine Guns to Monkeys since 2006

  5. #5
    Senior Member streaker69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA
    Posts
    3,535

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shamanvirtuel View Post
    yep i report the other post as suspicious....

    and it's a kid ! so we must be careful
    It's a kid that lives in Pequea, which isn't exactly too far from where I am right now, and I just happen to know many LEO's in the area.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    117

    Default

    lol, actually im doing the challenges on zero identity. plus it wouldnt be a bad thing to know anyway. incase i ever DID want to browse directories on a websever without anyone knowing who i am.

    btw, whats a LEO?

  7. #7
    Developer
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    6,124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ats1080 View Post
    lol, actually im doing the challenges on zero identity. plus it wouldnt be a bad thing to know anyway. incase i ever DID want to browse directories on a websever without anyone knowing who i am.

    btw, whats a LEO?
    Uh that sounded like a plan to commit a real crime in the future after you practice on a hack challege.

  8. #8
    Senior Member shamanvirtuel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in the "Ex" human right country
    Posts
    2,988

    Default

    Law Enforcement Officiers....

    if u are doing a challenge... we won't help you because it's like cheating........................................

    no more help
    Watch your back, your packetz will belong to me soon... xD

    BackTrack :
    Giving Machine Guns to Monkeys since 2006

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    117

    Default

    ??????????
    Last edited by ats1080; 01-30-2013 at 11:48 PM.

  10. #10
    Developer
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    6,124

    Default

    Streaker69 showed me a great hack challenge site here. Try your skills there and let us know if the cops still don't care!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •