Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: penetration tester's open source toolkit

Somewhere in the "Ex" human right country

éééééé LOLOLOL.... if they do need a book like that.... i think they are not aware of being "profiled" by authorities...they should ....
    Watch your back, your packetz will belong to me soon... xD

BackTrack :
    Giving Machine Guns to Monkeys since 2006

Developer

They're the same peolple that dont think the FBI and NSA and a host of other cyber crime organizations monitor sites like this. Thats why the first question most of them wanted to know was "how can I hack my neighbors wifi" or "how can I hack the school computer to 'exagerate' my grades"

If you have a decent background in using BT and the tools on it, you'll be disappointed in Hacking-Exposed-Wireless. I couldn't wait for it to come out, but after looking at it at the bookstore, I didn't buy. It is a good place to start, though. Another basic primer of about the same level is "WarDriving & Wireless Penetration Testing" by Syngress. I did buy that one, unfortunately.

Wi-Foo is supposed to be coming out with a 2nd edition, too. Pretty good read.

purehate and streaker69,

I don't think any of us need to worry about getting on a "list". We're already there.

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Quote Originally Posted by ghaze View Post
    If you have a decent background in using BT and the tools on it, you'll be disappointed in Hacking-Exposed-Wireless. I couldn't wait for it to come out, but after looking at it at the bookstore, I didn't buy. It is a good place to start, though. Another basic primer of about the same level is "WarDriving & Wireless Penetration Testing" by Syngress. I did buy that one, unfortunately.

Wi-Foo is supposed to be coming out with a 2nd edition, too. Pretty good read.

purehate and streaker69,

I don't think any of us need to worry about getting on a "list". We're already there.
    The Author's of that book are damn fine people too. Great guys to sit around have strong drinks with.

You'll want to check out this one as well:

http://www.amazon.com/WarDriving-Det...6687528&sr=8-3

And this is a good read:

http://www.amazon.com/RFID-Security-...687579&sr=1-10
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

Developer

Quote Originally Posted by Atarii View Post
    Damn. Oh well, at least I got it on the cheap.
    I don't see why buying a book would get your on a 'list'. Well not outside the US anyways
    Outside the US is where they're really watching what with homeland security and all. If the feds are reading this give me a call I'd love to "HACK" some bad guys. MUhahahahahahahaha

Anyone have a suggestion for a book the focuses mainly on penetration testing that is fairly new?

I just received my advance copy of Penetration Tester's Open Source Toolkit today. Not sure about the official release date, but expect it soon. Autographs will be free.
    "\x74\x68\x65\x70\x72\x65\x7a\x39\x38";

Developer

Quote Originally Posted by theprez98 View Post
    I just received my advance copy of Penetration Tester's Open Source Toolkit today. Not sure about the official release date, but expect it soon. Autographs will be free.
    Great. Mines on back order from amazon so I hope it comes soon.

Quote Originally Posted by theprez98 View Post
    Autographs will be free.

Damn prez... if I still held my hat in PA I'd have 2 take you up on that, as I'm still awaitng my copy
    dd if=/dev/swc666 of=/dev/wyze

I got my copy! Its right here!!

Make your order now!! Their going faster than member fastforward.lol

Its even signed by theprez98 along with PrarieFire & -=Xploitz=-!!

[CENTER][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=blue][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]--=[/COLOR][/FONT]Xploitz[FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]=--[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=Black][SIZE=6][B] ®[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=4][B]Remote-Exploit.orgs Master Tutorialist.[/B][/SIZE][SIZE=6][B]™
    [/B][/SIZE]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=9063"][B]VIDEO: Volume #1 "E-Z No Client WEP Cracking Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=7872"][B]VIDEO: Volume #2 "E-Z No Client Korek Chopchop Attack Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8230"][B]VIDEO: Volume #3 "E-Z WPA/WPA2 Cracking Tutorial"[/B][/URL]

[URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8041"][B]VIDEO: Volume #4 "E-Z Cracking WPA/WPA2 With Airolib-ng Databases"[/B][/URL]
    [/CENTER]

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast