hey everyone! so here is my deal lol. i would definitely consider myself an amiture when in comes to linux but im learning fast with the help of a good friend of mine. so i have ubuntu loaded on my labtop but im having an issue with wireless card compatibility. but that's a whole nother issue lol. anyhow so I came across some info on gitbrew.org that would allow me to run BT5 on my android. cool right? well it would be if it were as simple as the directions made it out to be lol. so here is what it said...

Howto: Flash the debdroid installer zip Download either the custom .img or the original .img Create a folder called debian on your sdcard. Mount / as r-w via an app with this function or "mount -o remount,rw -t yaffs2 /dev/block/mtdblock3 /system" (where mtdblock3 is the system block) Open up /etc/debdroid.conf with your favorite text editor Find the line "img="/mnt/sdcard/debdroid/linux.img" and change to "img="/mnt/sdcard/debdroid/btandr35.img", save. Start up the APK, Deploy, pentest from your pocket.

so i have (debdroid-beta-v2-signed.zip) for debdroid. and I have the original. img (btandr35_original.tar.gz) for my img. I also have my sd card mounted as rw. I have changed the file name to the named file above.
i have an empty file on the root of my sd card named debian. i have debdroid flashed using rom manager premium. i have both the debdroid zip and the BT img in zip form on the root of my sd card as well.

it seems to me that I have everything in order in accordance to the directions that I have been given and yet anytime I try to run the debdroid apk it force closes.. any one who has any experience with debdroid or has any idea of a better way to install this? any feedback or info would be greatly appreciated :-) thank you !