Hello everyone, this is Karen. c:

First post here, so I don't know if I need to introduce my self to the community or if I can simply start a thread. Anyways, Italian girl, web addicted since age 7, Linux newbie but not total ignorant about BT (I mean that I can follow instructions and I understand most of your talking in these thread), unable to program but addicted to learn. I think I'm done, let me eplain my problem in a grammatically wrong way.

I'm on a live cd of BT5R2, trying to (I can say it?) crack a WPA through Reaver. But every time I type:

reaver -i mon0 -b MYBSSID -vv

Reaver stucks on

[+] Waiting for beacon from MYBSSID
[+] Switchinng mon0 to channel3
[+] Associated with MYBSSID (ESSID:NAME)
[+] Trying to pin 12345670
[+] Sending EAPOL START request
[+] Received identity request
[+] Sending identity response

and doesn't move. First time (last night) I though that I must leave it there, but after a couple of hours (5, actually) I shut it down cause **** you, reaver.

Soooooo, I know I'm doing something wrong but I don't have a clue to what to do. Can someone help me resolve this issue? I really really really need to test this WPA. Eh.

PS: I'm not on BT5 right know, cause I have only one computer, so if you need codes or screenshots to understand better my problem let me know and I reboot, save it on a usb pen and past it here. Meh.

Thanks in advance for your response. (: