Thread: fakeupdate_&_dnsspoof

Hybrid View

Good friend of the forums zimmaro's Avatar

Default fakeupdate_&_dnsspoof

hi guys
    in this "bad video" I tested the beautiful script of the great lhyx1 (THANKS)
    http://www.backtrack-linux.org/forum...ight=script+av
    mixing the "product-obtained" with a fakeupdate found on the net (I warmly thank the author...I dont know the name)
    If you want to "keep an eye"
    http://vimeo.com/41629527

ps: I do not feel responsible if the video quality & my errors makes it come on .. vomit!
    bye
    zimmaro g0at the brain-

Default Re: fakeupdate_&_dnsspoof

That was good but made wicked good by the fact the download page was spot on and would fool most average users!!! ill give this ago, shame i carnt slow the video down haha

Iv only just started using metasploit and i did not know there was an exploit to gain access to windows 7.... thanks for correcting me

Good friend of the forums zimmaro's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by deviney View Post
    That was good but made wicked good by the fact the download page was spot on and would fool most average users!!! ill give this ago, shame i carnt slow the video down haha

Iv only just started using metasploit and i did not know there was an exploit to gain access to windows 7.... thanks for correcting me
    hi
    the generation of "payload" is not "purely Metasploit" look at the part of "obfuscation" (open-the-script) you should thank the author to finds the "methods" of bypass-av
    bye
    ps: (sorry-myignorance)i don't understand:shame i carnt slow....my google translate has made a PRIMARY-SCHOOL ....muahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by zimmaro View Post
    hi
    the generation of "payload" is not "purely Metasploit" look at the part of "obfuscation" (open-the-script) you should thank the author to finds the "methods" of bypass-av
    bye
    ps: (sorry-myignorance)i don't understand:shame i carnt slow....my google translate has made a PRIMARY-SCHOOL ....muahahaha
    sorry, i don’t really understand what you are saying but i should of noticed that you are not English and written my comment in a way that would translate correctly.

I originally meant that the webpage created in the video example was a very good imitation and would trick a lot of victims. Also i did not know there was a way to gain a reverse shell to windows 7 machine. I thought all methods currently released were detected or patched.

I think i will finish my book on metasploit this weekend and be able to use this method in the appropriate way. Thanks for this video it will be a great help