Thread: Rt73 Vmware Small Machines

Somewhere in the "Ex" human right country

Default Rt73 Vmware Small Machines

rt73s are not supported in widows by aircrack-ng for win so here is the solution :

ftp://vmware.aircrack-ng.org/TransRT73.zip

a very small (sub 10MB) Virtual Appliance, primarily for VMware Player (freeware) under Windows, though it runs on Workstation and Fusion as well. This is the result.

The appliance will boot up, and ask you to connect your RT73 device to the virtual machine if it can't find it, and then print a blurb about it's IP and a port number. Use these with the Aircrack suite on your HOST (not under the Virtual Machine- they aren't installed) instead of a device name. Aircrack & Friends will connect over IP to the Airserv-NG server running on the Virtual Machine, which will handle all passive monitoring and injection, segmented from the host (and thus this requires no drivers).

Nice, light and fully working nice to see my cards running under win...
    even if it's shit in comparison with a real bt
    Watch your back, your packetz will belong to me soon... xD

BackTrack :
    Giving Machine Guns to Monkeys since 2006

Quote Originally Posted by shamanvirtuel View Post
    rt73s are not supported in widows by aircrack-ng for win so here is the solution :

ftp://vmware.aircrack-ng.org/TransRT73.zip

a very small (sub 10MB) Virtual Appliance, primarily for VMware Player (freeware) under Windows, though it runs on Workstation and Fusion as well. This is the result.

The appliance will boot up, and ask you to connect your RT73 device to the virtual machine if it can't find it, and then print a blurb about it's IP and a port number. Use these with the Aircrack suite on your HOST (not under the Virtual Machine- they aren't installed) instead of a device name. Aircrack & Friends will connect over IP to the Airserv-NG server running on the Virtual Machine, which will handle all passive monitoring and injection, segmented from the host (and thus this requires no drivers).

Nice, light and fully working nice to see my cards running under win...
    even if it's shit in comparison with a real bt
    Thanks Shaman... I'm going to give this a spin this weekend
    dd if=/dev/swc666 of=/dev/wyze