Thread: Help me share my internet connection

Just burned his ISO

Default Help me share my internet connection

ok i have backtrack 2 up and running now but now what i wanna do is share this computers internet connection with my other laptop. this has a wireless card then i plug a component cable in the back of this to the other computers network card. does anyone know how to share the internet connection on backtrack(slackware)?

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Quote Originally Posted by DecoY View Post
    ok i have backtrack 2 up and running now but now what i wanna do is share this computers internet connection with my other laptop. this has a wireless card then i plug a component cable in the back of this to the other computers network card. does anyone know how to share the internet connection on backtrack(slackware)?
    This is pretty much outside of the scope of what BT was designed to do.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

Quote Originally Posted by DecoY View Post
    What does this have to do with BackTrack?

Google is your friend.
    "\x74\x68\x65\x70\x72\x65\x7a\x39\x38";