Hi BT5 community,
I have a Sony Vaio VGN-365E Windows 7 laptop with Core Duo 2.0 GHZ and 1GB of RAM.

I want to use BackTrack 5 with Wireless capabilities, but I don't have a USB wireless adapter. My USB livecd wouldn't boot so I'm trying to install BT5 on a partition of my hard drive. I'm trying to do this from within windows with VirtualBox using this guide:

http://www.backtrack-linux.org/forum...ad.php?t=32568

It's very well written and has all of the details to install. But, when I try to create the "New Disk" in VirtualBox, it says 111GB for the size of the Virtual Machine on the window 3rd window after setting RAM. [B]Is that right? I get an error message saying not enough space on hard disk when running the virtual machine:

An error has occurred during virtual machine execution! The error details are shown below. You may try to correct the error and resume the virtual machine execution.
The I/O cache encountered an error while updating data in medium "ahci-0-0 (rc=VERR-ACCESS-DENIED) Make sure that there is enough free disk space and the disk is working properly.

So I am trying to make the VMDK in VirtualBox somehow specifically for my partition that I made (10GB partition that is in sequence BEFORE the C: Drive in Partition Magic).

I also get an error sometimes with VirtualBox when I use a VMDK file that I made before making an extra partition.

Here is the error:
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: VirtualBox.exe
Application Version: 4.1.12.0
Application Timestamp: 4f7af1bb
Fault Module Name: VBoxVMM.dll
Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 4f7af18c
Exception Code: 80000003
Exception Offset: 000c59d2
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1