I just added a git repository to the source for so you can now update the script from the command line with:
git clone git://git.code.sf.net/p/thad0ctorstools/code thad0ctorstools-code
I also update the script to v0.85 which simply adds an update / auto-update feature which will be better utilized once I release 0.9 in the new few days. 0.9 should have some additional manipulation features. Also I'm working on a feature that will collect many word lists that are freely avaiable on the web into a folder and then combine, sort and do all that fun stuff, hopefully it will create around a 2gb word list, maybe more.