Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Xploitz for MOD - anyone agree?

Congrats to balding_parrot too!

Thanks Shaman

CONGRATS Xploitz

I didn't expect it at all, going to take a while to get over the shock !

Thank you admins.

I'm lost for words, which as most of you know is very unusual for me

Somewhere in the "Ex" human right country

you know what i think :
    you are the bests candidates here.......

and after all ,you know, exemplarity always pays..........

Best Regards
    Niko
    Watch your back, your packetz will belong to me soon... xD

BackTrack :
    Giving Machine Guns to Monkeys since 2006

Quote Originally Posted by beamen View Post
    What happened? Why is he a Senior Member now? Why are some of the new posts deleted?
    You must have looked in just as I was playing around with the member settings
    But as for posts, I didn't delete any

Quote Originally Posted by Re@lity View Post
    You must have looked in just as I was playing around with the member settings
    But as for posts, I didn't delete any
    I deleted my own post when I saw that the status had changed back again, just in case .....

But I have restored it now.

Sorry for the confusion, it was just a precaution.

Funnyman Like to give his Congratulations to the new mods Balding_parrot and Xploitz too.

Sorry everyone. I've been banned over the weekend to use my computer. Wife wanted a weekend all to herself. But I managed a hour or 2 anyways!

Thank you everyone for supporting me and my work. I have longed to be a mod or an admin of this forum since day one....speaking of day one..who wants to see my very first post here on remote-exploit.org???

04-15-2007, 06:04 PM
    No one responded..so like the no0bie I was.....I opened a new thread and I asked the same question and posted the same content again.... here lol....and got responses......

Quote Originally Posted by -=Xploitz=- View Post
    Hello everyone. I'm new to this forum, and Ive been researching this forum as well as the Aircrack forums for an answer to this...but Ive come up empty handed. Hopefully you guys can help me shed some light on my problem.

Technical Info.....

NIC: Netgear USB WG111 v2

SOFTWARE: Using Backtrack 2 FINAL

LAPTOP: Compaq Presario V6110US

--------Scenario---------

I'm having problems apparently with my WG111 not injecting properly. I run this test for injections.....

Start monitoring the deauth attack in aireplay-ng -0 10 -a 00:11:22:33:44:55

I cannot see the deauth unless i fire up KISMET ....odd huh?

So...to try to remedy the situation .....I check my steps. And they are in order...

1. airmon-ng stop wlan0 (no channel and with a channel selected)

2. ifconfig wlan0 down

3. macchanger --mac=00:11:22:33:44:55 wlan0

4. ifconfig wlan0 up

5. iwconfig wlan0 mode monitor (no channel and with a channel selected)

6. airmon-ng start wlan0 (no channel and with a channel selected)

****When I say (no channel and with a channel selected), that means I tried this with a channel the fist time and when I failed I started over and tried with no channel on the second attempt****

7. I fire up kismet (no channel and with a channel selected)

8. Select my network AP ---Lock onto it. (Shift L)

9. I run aireplay-ng -0 10 -a 00:11:22:33:44:55 wlan0

10 Fire up wireshark ckeck update list of packets in real time on my wlan0 interface....and use the display filter wlan.fc.type_subtype == 12

11. Start monitoring the deauth attack using aireplay-ng -0 10 -a 00:11:22:33:44:55

Then THIS HAPPENS EVERY SINGLE TIME!!!!! ---------->>>>>>>>

|--------PROBLEM--------|

:-(
    I can see that SOMETIMES wireshark will pick up the deauths' and then ill switch the filter to view the packets normally in wireshark...Ill see beacons from my network and then the DEAUTHS come....but the vast majority of them are MALFORMED!!! :0 :-( I mean sometimes they are not malformed....but most of the time they are. Ill get a whole set of 10 deauths with no problems...but then I notice the aireplay-ng screen kinda "IDLE" and "stall" in between the 10 deauths sent. Odd Behavior indeed! Sometimes it will actually freeze. Now why would my card send good deauths 1-3 times out of 10 sets is my question?? And why can I not get wireshark to even see the deauths unless I have KISMET up and running?? Its almost like my card is not in monitor mode! Ive tried to check injections with KISMET not enabled and I get no deauths to show up at all...but when I turn it on and lock the channel...it shows them...just 80-90% of them are MALFORMED!! Am I not putting my card in the monitor mode the correct way or something?? Is there a correct way to put this USB card in monitor so it will inject?? I know this version of backtrack has the right drivers installed it says RTL8187 on boot up. And ive even tried the whole iwpriv wlan0 rawtx 1 command..and nothing. Please someone out there help me shed light on this. I cant get anything over a 900 count with ivs. I don't know if its my card tripping or me. Its so frustrating to know how to crack your own WEP and not have the means to do so. Also Id like to note that I can lock my channel with airmon-ng and with iwconfig and using KISMET and when I fire up airodump for my channel 6 only...I still get other channels showing up as well. And In the Kismet dialog boot up it seems to always seem to say that its enabled my wlan0 on channel 6.....even when no channel is specified. Thank you all for taking time to read this and for ANY input from people who have my WG111 v2 and are experiencing the same problem. I'm really leaning toward my card not being on the right channel...but Ive done everything I can think of to make sure it stays on my channel I want it to be on. One last bit of info.....on this iwconfig command I see lo listed as well as my wlan0. And if lo is not "up" i cant get kismet to run. Thanks again everyone.

Even in my very first post.... I made sure that I gave all information I could so I could get help. I had been reading the forums for a few days and I got the impression that if you didn't post all the info you could about your problem....few people would help. So I started out on the right foot, so to speak, and look at me now..lol...

AAwwww..the gool old memories.

Thanks everyone for making me a great member!! And thank you Mods and Admins for making me a Mod. And now,... I'll strive to be the greatest Moderator this forum has ever seen!
    [CENTER][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=blue][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]--=[/COLOR][/FONT]Xploitz[FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]=--[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=Black][SIZE=6][B] ®[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=4][B]Remote-Exploit.orgs Master Tutorialist.[/B][/SIZE][SIZE=6][B]™
    [/B][/SIZE]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=9063"][B]VIDEO: Volume #1 "E-Z No Client WEP Cracking Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=7872"][B]VIDEO: Volume #2 "E-Z No Client Korek Chopchop Attack Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8230"][B]VIDEO: Volume #3 "E-Z WPA/WPA2 Cracking Tutorial"[/B][/URL]

[URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8041"][B]VIDEO: Volume #4 "E-Z Cracking WPA/WPA2 With Airolib-ng Databases"[/B][/URL]
    [/CENTER]

Thumbs up

Closing this thread since balding_parrot and myself were made Mods. Thus, this thread has run its course.

Thanks again everyone for your support and for helping me achieve "Mod Status".
    [CENTER][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=blue][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]--=[/COLOR][/FONT]Xploitz[FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]=--[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=Black][SIZE=6][B] ®[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=4][B]Remote-Exploit.orgs Master Tutorialist.[/B][/SIZE][SIZE=6][B]™
    [/B][/SIZE]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=9063"][B]VIDEO: Volume #1 "E-Z No Client WEP Cracking Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=7872"][B]VIDEO: Volume #2 "E-Z No Client Korek Chopchop Attack Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8230"][B]VIDEO: Volume #3 "E-Z WPA/WPA2 Cracking Tutorial"[/B][/URL]

[URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8041"][B]VIDEO: Volume #4 "E-Z Cracking WPA/WPA2 With Airolib-ng Databases"[/B][/URL]
    [/CENTER]

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234