Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bt Cd 4 Sale ?

Developer

Quote Originally Posted by balding_parrot View Post
    Its the amount $12 + $2 S+H for something that it is all in going to cost him $2
    He only lists the 5 at a time because that cuts down in his listing fees, if you look through the feedback he has sold quite a few of them

If he was charging between $3 and $4 all in then that would be OK as far as the terms of the GNU
    But as far as I see it he is breaking the GNU and making $10 profit on every one which is wrong.
    That makes sense. Im not much of a ebay guy so I dont know the listing workarounds and such. I cant belive hes even sold any

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Quote Originally Posted by purehate View Post
    That makes sense. Im not much of a ebay guy so I dont know the listing workarounds and such. I cant belive hes even sold any
    I can, cause there's alot of stupid people around and it seems that many of them come here asking how to crack teh wep.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

Developer

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    I can, cause there's alot of stupid people around and it seems that many of them come here asking how to crack teh wep.
    Note to n00bs.If you bought your distro on ebay and you would like to learn how to crack wep with out any effort or reasearch on your part please go hereand donate 25 dollars and then PM me the proof and I will happily spoonfeed you all the wep crackin info you need

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12