Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Netcat Tutorial

While my knowledge is limited i do know that if your looking for something stealthy NC shouldn't even be considered the same goes for cmdow.
    Agreed. I was simply speaking to the point of launching useless processes.

Quote Originally Posted by vvpalin View Post
    If you insist on using NC you might want to check out CryptCat, also lupin posted a link for a undetected version of NC .. but im to lazy to dig it up.
    Hopefully anyone who might need it has sufficient google'fu skills to find it
    I'm a compulsive post editor, you might wanna wait until my post has been online for 5-10 mins before quoting it as it will likely change.

I know I seem harsh in some of my replies. SORRY! But if you're doing something illegal or posting something that seems to be obvious BS I'm going to call you on it.

Very good friend of the forum killadaninja's Avatar

Anyone stupid enough to let NC compromise their system couldnt even find their startup folder IMHO.
    Thorin Codeing exploits is one of my more favoured subjects, and stronger attributes, most of my interest lie in asm and pas source exploitation
    Sometimes I try to fit a 16-character string into an 8–byte space, on purpose.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234