Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Important TUTORIALS !

Quote Originally Posted by -=Xploitz=- View Post
    For the FBI and other government type officials to use to PM you a question like.." Hey dude. I need help cracking WEP..I got this hot neighbor and shes' got naked pix on her computer. If you tell me how to hack in..I'll give you a copy of her nude pix."........then when you do offer help ding this illegal activity...they convict you for being an accomplice to a felony by using your admission (via his PM log), and haul you to prison. Its called Phishing..and they do it quite a lot. I'm really grateful for them doing this because it gets rid of some of the "riffraff" and filth around here.
    i just read the hot neighbor and she having naked pix...what was the other part?

Senior Member imported_spankdidly's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Primey View Post
    i just read the hot neighbor and she having naked pix...what was the other part?
    LOL... Exactly. And THAT"S how they get you. It's not ub3r l33t backdoors. It's not hacking and crackin into your network. It's not wifi traffic sniffin, sql injections, or anything else. It's the nekkid chick pix that gets ya. pr0n destroys the mind and also your network.
    I felt like bending the bars back, and ripping out the window frames and eating them. yes, eating them! Leaping, leaping, leaping! Colonics for everyone! All right! You dumb*sses. I'm a mental patient. I'm *supposed* to act out!

THANKS for all replies and responses............
    thanx for all the cool videos........
    I like to think but the promise of easy answers is hard to pass up
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    You know your a geek when binary jokes make you giggle

SoulSoldier420

I'm a new member and I appreciate all of the tuts especially the videos. I'm still having problems installing BT2 on my HardDrive but I'll figure it out thanks to others in this forum. Thanx! in advance.

Just burned his ISO

Default Thanks To All

This is my first post in these forums, not because I'm standoff-ish, or because I don't want to. Its just that I see a lot of people asking the questions I want to ask, and getting slammed for not searchin the simply stuff first, which is what all newb's should do. I am not new to linux, I have been using ubuntu for 2.5 years now, and could not be happier being completely 100% MS free (with the exception to supporting MS at work BAH). One factor with sticking to ubuntu was the quality of the help I received in their forums. I have takin a serious interest in Pen testing, and when I came across backtrack I was delighted, not only is it an awesome distro, but the forums are equally as good. The videos are OUTSTANDING!!!!! to say the least. This has proven helpful in learning WEP/WPA cracking, on my own AP's of course, using metasploit, (which I still have been unsuccessful with) but atleast I know how to go about using it, thanx to the vids.

I for one like to give credit where credit is due, I promise to give feedback on anything I find useful in these forums.

-=Xploitz=-, BP, pureh@te, and the rest. MAD PROPS to you for taking the time to put together these priceless videos, and helping users like myself become more proficient with the awesome tools that backtrack brings to the table!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by umattu View Post
    This is my first post in these forums, not because I'm standoff-ish, or because I don't want to. Its just that I see a lot of people asking the questions I want to ask, and getting slammed for not searchin the simply stuff first, which is what all newb's should do. I am not new to linux, I have been using ubuntu for 2.5 years now, and could not be happier being completely 100% MS free (with the exception to supporting MS at work BAH). One factor with sticking to ubuntu was the quality of the help I received in their forums. I have takin a serious interest in Pen testing, and when I came across backtrack I was delighted, not only is it an awesome distro, but the forums are equally as good. The videos are OUTSTANDING!!!!! to say the least. This has proven helpful in learning WEP/WPA cracking, on my own AP's of course, using metasploit, (which I still have been unsuccessful with) but atleast I know how to go about using it, thanx to the vids.

I for one like to give credit where credit is due, I promise to give feedback on anything I find useful in these forums.

BP, pureh@te, and the rest. MAD PROPS to you for taking the time to put together these priceless videos, and helping users like myself become more proficient with the awesome tools that backtrack brings to the table!!!!!!!!
    I for one am glad you appreciate the hard work we do....for FREE! Its members like you and the others in this thread that keep up our spirits knowing that our videos and other tutorials are not going to waste. Keep up the positive attitude and keep learning.

Thanks for the thanks umattu.
    [CENTER][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=blue][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]--=[/COLOR][/FONT]Xploitz[FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]=--[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=Black][SIZE=6][B] ®[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=4][B]Remote-Exploit.orgs Master Tutorialist.[/B][/SIZE][SIZE=6][B]™
    [/B][/SIZE]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=9063"][B]VIDEO: Volume #1 "E-Z No Client WEP Cracking Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=7872"][B]VIDEO: Volume #2 "E-Z No Client Korek Chopchop Attack Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8230"][B]VIDEO: Volume #3 "E-Z WPA/WPA2 Cracking Tutorial"[/B][/URL]

[URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8041"][B]VIDEO: Volume #4 "E-Z Cracking WPA/WPA2 With Airolib-ng Databases"[/B][/URL]
    [/CENTER]

Developer

I for one am glad you appreciate the hard work we do....for FREE!
    What your not getting paid? Oh snap I should keep my mouth shut.

Thanks umattu for the kind words however don't forget Shamen Virtuel who is a true backtrack loving coding maniac.

Quote Originally Posted by pureh@te View Post
    What your not getting paid? Oh snap I should keep my mouth shut.
    Oh I get paid alright. But not with money.

I get paid by the satisfaction I receive knowing that I helped out another fellow member.

Quote Originally Posted by pureh@te View Post
    Thanks umattu for the kind words however don't forget Shamen Virtuel who is a true backtrack loving coding maniac.
    @ shaman if you read this.
    Don't feel bad..he didn't mention my name specifically either.

***EDIT***

I see he edited his post to include me. Doesn't really matter though. The list of members who contribute to these forums is damn near endless if we were to actually post all their names,...we'd need a whole thread dedicated to do that. We are ALL lucky, very lucky, to have such a great community IMHO.
    [CENTER][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=blue][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]--=[/COLOR][/FONT]Xploitz[FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]=--[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=Black][SIZE=6][B] ®[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=4][B]Remote-Exploit.orgs Master Tutorialist.[/B][/SIZE][SIZE=6][B]™
    [/B][/SIZE]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=9063"][B]VIDEO: Volume #1 "E-Z No Client WEP Cracking Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=7872"][B]VIDEO: Volume #2 "E-Z No Client Korek Chopchop Attack Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8230"][B]VIDEO: Volume #3 "E-Z WPA/WPA2 Cracking Tutorial"[/B][/URL]

[URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8041"][B]VIDEO: Volume #4 "E-Z Cracking WPA/WPA2 With Airolib-ng Databases"[/B][/URL]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by -=Xploitz=- View Post
    ...<snip>...
    We are ALL lucky, very lucky, to have such a great community IMHO.
    Yeh, I love this forum...great community. I think out of all the forums I have been on, this forum is personally my favourite and has been for a few years. I think I spend more time on this forum reading past threads and new ones MORE than I sleep.

Back|Track and this forum [for me] has expanded my knowledge more in 2 years about network security and data forensics than I have learned elsewhere. This forum should win an award if you ask me, I cant explain how much it has helped me.

Insert Award Here

Default Thank you.

I have not really had the time to thank a whole lot of people, but every chance that I learn something new I at least give a thank you.

And if I did not give you a thank you, here is my appreciation thank you.

There is a lot of information on this forum, granted it is very time consuming but well worth it. I am also studying for my CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate Exam) and I graduate this year with my AS in CIS (Computer Information Systems), to put it blantly I have been busy, not to mention the fact that I also work full time.

If it was not for this forum, I would not have learned about the Slackbook.pdf and the Pentesters Book Vol2 of which I have and am still reading and practicing.

I also learned about the wpa_supplicant for connecting to my WPA encrytped network, and also the format of the script.

And I think Balding Parrot and the others created a script to auto-update most of the essential tools on BT2, the HDD install.

Thank you guys, I am still learning as soon as I have something to give back to the community I will start contributing.

I was also just wondering when you are in the learning phase, is that considered leeching here or what?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast