Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Important TUTORIALS !

Quote Originally Posted by -=Xploitz=- View Post
    This is the saddest thing. Why?? Cause its probably the truth. But you know what balding_parrot?? At least out voices were spoken. And maybe...just maybe.....they will be heard. The internet is not filled with kind, caring, & considerate individuals ya know....thats what the netstumbler and aircrack forums are for. The people who chose to acknowledge our hard work and helping hands are already known. You know who they are, and so do we. We may not all be "elite"..but WE ARE THE FORUM LEADERS, whether we have the titles to show it or not. We're the ones who make this forum what it is and help hold it together....not the ones who leech, and never offer any help to anyone and just ask question after question..then their gone until they can't do something or get something working...THEN they come back. I wonder....how many people, here at out forums, actually "care" what happens to it?? In their minds...its probably something like, "Well, even if -=Xploitz=- and the others leave, someone else will take their place..someone else is out there trying to "prove something"...so either way I win..who cares??"
    Am I right?? I hope not. Bottom line is..we can't force anyone to be polite and courteous,... but we can demand respect.
    Everything you say there is sadly correct, with the exception of one thing, you cannot demand respect, it is earned.

The difference between the people that you said we know who they are, the people who have posted above in comparison to most of the rest of them here is this:
    We care about backtrack
    We care about its reputation
    We care about how it is used
    We want to make it better for everyone
    We want to learn and are prepared to put in the work necessary
    We want to improve our skills to do good, not bad
    We like to help people that are willing to try to help themselves before asking dumb questions

We may not have the title you speak of, but we are Senior Members and with that comes certain responsibilities, and I know several of us are proud of that title. We are the people who want to make BackTrack, the forums and the wiki, the best they can be.

ok time to step down off of my soapbox I think it has had far too much use for one day.

Thumbs up good job

-=Xploitz=- and balding_parrot,

I am going through this forum regularly (daily) and read almost everything here since I love and use b|t very much. Besides from your tuts, you are doing a bloody good job here in this forums - you are two of those few guys who keep this forum alive and give some kind of special spirit to it. FOR THIS I WANT TO THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!
    I hope I can give sth. back to this forum and community soon since I learned a lot here. Please continue guys!
    And to all the others who benefit from this great place here please contribute too - to maintain this forum as a valuable and alive source of valuable information.

Greetz,
    hawaii67
    Don't eat yellow snow :rolleyes:

Quote Originally Posted by hawaii67 View Post
    -=Xploitz=- and balding_parrot,

I am going through this forum regularly (daily) and read almost everything here since I love and use b|t very much. Besides from your tuts, you are doing a bloody good job here in this forums - you are two of those few guys who keep this forum alive and give some kind of special spirit to it. FOR THIS I WANT TO THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!
    I hope I can give sth. back to this forum and community soon since I learned a lot here. Please continue guys!
    And to all the others who benefit from this great place here please contribute too - to maintain this forum as a valuable and alive source of valuable information.

Greetz,
    hawaii67
    Thank you hawaii67 for those very kind words, and for taking the time say them.

I am sure that Xploitz will appreciate them just as much as I do.
    Keep up the reading it is amazing how much you will learn that way, and in no time at all you could be doing just the same as we do too.

It is this type of comment that makes all the hard work worth it.

THANK YOU again I really appreciate it.

HERE HERE!! CHEERS TO YOU hawaii67!!!

Yes..VERY MUCH APPRECIATED!! Thank you hawaii67. balding_parrot pretty much summed it all up. It is people like you who take just a very little amount of time to just say "Thanks Guys for doing this..or writing this..etc." Makes us feel appreciated, and that were doing something THAT IS NEEDED HERE.

@ balding_parrot....

I agree with you that you have to earn respect..and I know you weren't directing that comment at me, but......

I feel that I've earned the respect that I deserve. And I feel that everyone who has taken the time to post a tutorial DESERVES THAT SAME RESPECT..no matter if that persons a NO0BIE or an ADMIN.
    [CENTER][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=blue][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]--=[/COLOR][/FONT]Xploitz[FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]=--[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=Black][SIZE=6][B] ®[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=4][B]Remote-Exploit.orgs Master Tutorialist.[/B][/SIZE][SIZE=6][B]™
    [/B][/SIZE]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=9063"][B]VIDEO: Volume #1 "E-Z No Client WEP Cracking Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=7872"][B]VIDEO: Volume #2 "E-Z No Client Korek Chopchop Attack Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8230"][B]VIDEO: Volume #3 "E-Z WPA/WPA2 Cracking Tutorial"[/B][/URL]

[URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8041"][B]VIDEO: Volume #4 "E-Z Cracking WPA/WPA2 With Airolib-ng Databases"[/B][/URL]
    [/CENTER]

Thanks for the feedback guys. You really deserve this appreciation!
    Cya soon.
    Greetz,
    hawaii67
    Don't eat yellow snow :rolleyes:

Somewhere in the "Ex" human right country

nothing more to say except that i forgot to thx allz contributing members of this forums, all mods , and of course bt crew for its awesome works

Give Respect before Ask for it, that is the Rulz
    Watch your back, your packetz will belong to me soon... xD

BackTrack :
    Giving Machine Guns to Monkeys since 2006

I have great respect for -=Xploitz=- and balding_parrot.
    Same goes for you shamanvirtuel, your skills just make me wanna keep at it.
    Maybe someday i'll have the skills you've learned over the years so i can put them to good use just as you do. Keep up the good work buddy!!

-=Xploitz=- tell your wife Baxter said HI!!
    just kidding, i'll tell her myself lol

Quote Originally Posted by Baxter View Post
    -=Xploitz=- tell your wife Baxter said HI!!
    just kidding, i'll tell her myself lol
    Wow...just wow...that's a declaration of war.
    "\x74\x68\x65\x70\x72\x65\x7a\x39\x38";

Just burned his ISO

This is so right! You all might not think that us noobs not appreciate your hard work and spoon feeding but we soooooo do. I said this in my "Why I use backtrack" speech. We so much look up to our big brothers, you all might not like it sometimes, but thats what you are to me! You all also keep it real and keep that trouble makers out!

I know that most people who come here are just leaches and only take from the forums without giving back, but you can't forget about the people that you help who learn by your example and stay to contribute. Thanks to forum members like -=Xploitz=-, balding_parrot, streaker69, PrairieFire, theprez98, purehate, shamanvirtuel, and many more that I haven't named, noobs like myself are learning how to protect themselves and gaining real world security experience and access to information we would otherwise have to pay for. Thanks to you guys, my family and most of my friends are now using WPA with very strong passwords, as opposed to their normal WEP or unprotected APs.

I'm definitely still a noob at all of this, but I am trying to contribute. Even if the only questions I can sort of field right now are along the lines of live cd not booting or can't associate to AP for WEP crack. I'm still learning and I'll continue to contribute as I learn more about these programs.

So keep up the good work guys...even if a days help only consists of telling a few more noobs to quit being so damn lazy and use the search button or google it

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast