Thread: wmp54g injecting packets sloww

Just burned his ISO

Default wmp54g injecting packets sloww

i have a linksys wmp54g wireless card, its a great card, but when i try to inject packets it goes really slow. any help? Is it a card thats known to have injection problems or is it that im too far from the accesspoint? I tried to crack my wep key from the router downstairs in my house and it was doing like 5 packets a second, sometimes it would burst and do like 30 a second, go back to 0, then do low numbers on and off. any ideas?

Somewhere in the "Ex" human right country

have a look in aircrack forum..... for their compability list or in the hcl in wiki

you will see that only v4 with ralink chipset is supported for injection.....is it the good one ?
    Watch your back, your packetz will belong to me soon... xD

BackTrack :
    Giving Machine Guns to Monkeys since 2006

Just burned his ISO

Quote Originally Posted by vtsguard View Post
    i have a linksys wmp54g wireless card, its a great card, but when i try to inject packets it goes really slow. any help? Is it a card thats known to have injection problems or is it that im too far from the accesspoint? I tried to crack my wep key from the router downstairs in my house and it was doing like 5 packets a second, sometimes it would burst and do like 30 a second, go back to 0, then do low numbers on and off. any ideas?
    check out the profile for user abitaz, go to January 2008 (it's n00bhacker.blogspot.com), save that page (to a local disk) and view it while you're in backtrack or w/e linux environment.

I had to wait ~10min for an arp request, I ran aireplay-ng -0 200 .... for 200 requests, it finally picked up and I was in business. I'm using wmp54g as well